What Is Rephase D-White?
We all have skin issues, and often, there will always be one that we strongly desire to change than the rest. If dark spots are your major concern, they’re not so easy to get rid of but, neither is it impossible to make these pesky, scattered blemishes disappear for good!
Progressively brightening your dark spots is the primary mission of Rephase D-White. The manufacturer claims that your skin becomes better toned and better protected from damage with regular, prolonged use.
Rephase D-White lightens dark spots by employing a plant extract that contains Arbutin. Combined with citric acid and zinc oxide, this product’s formulation inhibits melanin production through the regulation of tyrosinase. Overall, these active ingredients correct dark spots while also preventing new ones from manifesting at all. Melanin is the number one cause of skin darkening, mostly caused by age and unprotected sun exposure.
Rephase D-White Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Reductes Hyperpigmentation, Works Quickly And Effectively
- Ingredients:Alpha-Arbutin, Citric Acid or Vitamin C, Zinc Oxide
- Rephase D-White is lightly formulated and does not leave a greasy feel.
- Brightens skin and also powers up skin cell renewal so that new skin may resurface but it may cause redness on skin.
- Full list of product ingredients have yet to be disclosed to ascertain product effectiveness and back manufacturer’s claims.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
What Are The Ingredients In Rephase D-White?
The complete product ingredients list has not been disclosed. Only the following three ingredients are mentioned:
Citric Acid or Vitamin C: Brightens skin and also powers up skin cell renewal so that new skin may resurface, eliminating dark spots in the skin turnover process but it may cause redness or peeling on skin.
Zinc Oxide: Serving as sunscreen, it protects skin from further damage, particularly caused by sun exposure.
These ingredients work together to slow down melanin production, giving your skin a chance to renew blemished skin, while simultaneously preventing new dark spots from forming.
How To Apply Rephase D-White?
- After a thorough but gentle cleanse, apply Rephase D-White sparingly on affected areas of your skin.
- Gently massage in the product until it is thoroughly absorbed by your skin.
- For best results, apply three times daily. Visible results begin to show on the third month of application for most people.
- Remember that this product works differently among different people. That means, it might take you sooner or longer to notice improvements in your dark spots.
- This product is safe for use on your face. It is also recommended for use on affected areas on your neck, decollete and even your shoulders, arms, and hands.
- Try not to get the product into contact with your eyes.
- This product’s formulation can potentially cause your skin to become more reactive to the sun. Therefore, the use of sunscreen throughout product use must be strictly observed to prevent photoaging.
Que: Where To Buy Rephase D-White?
Ans: You can buy the product from its official website and online retailers.
Final Verdict: Rephase D-White
Rephase D-White makes use of active ingredients proven to whiten and brighten dark spots. However, $50 might be a hefty price to pay for this product’s formulation. It does not offer any sort of money-back guarantee.