Revitaline Review: Does it Work?
Revitaline is an anti-aging topical product being offered online through a free trial. It claims to reduce the visibility of the most common skin aging signs. The product uses a special formulation for targeting dark circles, reducing wrinkle visibility, enhancing the skin’s hydration and countering the effects of stress. It essentially fights skin aging, reducing the appearance of aging signs and slowing down their development. The product contains peptides, nutrients and natural extracts but no details are available on its active ingredients.
The product is from Revitaline Skin which is based in Santa Ana, California. However, they only have a PO Box on the “Contact Us” page of revitalineskin.com. This is suspicious since it is also the address for returns. It is indicated on the terms and conditions section that the trial period is only for 14 days. After which, the customer’s credit card will be charged $89.97 and an auto-shipment program follows.
- Palmitoyloligopeptide – It works together with palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 to stimulate the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin. Thus, it helps restore the youthful structure of the skin making it firmer and more elastic.
- Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 – It is an essential part of the anti-aging compound Matrixyl 3000 which works as a collagen booster. This also helps enhance skin hydration which helps protect against premature aging.
- Retinol palmitate – This is also a collagen booster that works to reduce skin aging signs specifically wrinkles. It is an antioxidant which helps protect the skin from rapid aging.
- Rosemary Extract – It is a soothing ingredient that can reduce skin inflammation to slow down skin aging. It also helps hydrate and nourish the skin, helping delay skin aging.
- Balm Mint Extract – this ingredient is a natural anti-inflammatory that also hydrates the skin.
For best results, apply in the morning and evening on clean, dry skin. Massage the formula onto the skin to enhance the absorption of key ingredients then allow it to dry naturally.
- Revitaline contains anti-aging peptides
- The product contains retinol palmitate which is a proven anti-aging antioxidant
- It uses natural extracts that soothe and hydrate the skin
- The product can be tried for free
- The free trial only lasts 14 days and it comes with an automatic shipment program
- The formulation is not clinically proven to be effective
- It is from a relatively unknown skincare company
- The product is expensive compared to anti-aging formulations from reputable brands
- Most feedback on the product is negative saying it very effective
Revitaline is just another anti-aging skincare product being offered online through a free trial. It uses some ingredients that are proven to have anti-aging effects on the skin. However, the product itself has not been proven to be effective. It is still worth a try but only because of the free trial being offered. Still, you should be careful since it only lasts 14 days and the offer comes with a monthly automatic shipment program.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.