SABRINA Collagen Rx Plus Anti-Aging Face Cream Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Sabrina Collagen Rx?
SABRINA Collagen Rx Plus Anti-Aging Face Cream is an anti-aging face cream specially designed to address the unique requirements of aging and mature skin. It smoothens out your wrinkles, tightens your pores, lightens age spots and other hyperpigmentation marks, improves the appearance of scars, and has a calming effect on chronically irritated skin. Its moisture enhancing formula is directly assimilated into your skin, unlike drinkable collagen.
Sabrina Collagen Rx – Does it Really Work?
Sabrina Collagen Rx is a brand established by a mother and daughter tandem, demonstrating that this Anti-Againg Face product line understands skin needs at any age. Although the formulation is promising, including the addition of apple stem cells, this product will only deliver its best value when it complements your skin needs. Reviews about this product agree that this product may be capable of delivering modest results and should be fine if that’s what you’re after.
What Are The Ingredients In Sabrina Collagen Rx
SABRINA Collagen Rx Plus Anti-Aging Face Cream has the following ingredients:
- Water: This ingredient serves as the main solvent. It also adds to this product’s moisture content.
- Marine Collagen: It floods your skin with moisture, supporting the restoration of optimal hydration levels. This way, it helps fight chronic dryness and the subsequent manifestation of visible signs of skin aging.
- Dimethicone: It hyper conditions your skin’s surface, helps keep moisture in, and leaves your skin with a smoother, velvety feel.
- Niacinamide: Also known as Vitamin B3, this super antioxidant also helps improve local circulation on application areas. It helps improve skin tone and deliver better nutrition that heals and protects your skin.
- Green Tea: This ingredient floods your skin with antioxidants and delivers a calming and soothing relief from irritation and redness which improves your overall skin tone and complexion.
- Apple Stem Cells: This ingredient helps enhance your skin’s efficiency for repair, regeneration and renewal.
How to apply Sabrina Collagen Rx
To use this product, start with clear, freshly cleansed skin. Dot on face and neck and spread over all surfaces thoroughly. This cream is not expected to have any reaction with drinkable collagen, in case you are taking one.
Benefits of Sabrina Collagen Rx
- This product is a mutli-tasker, addressing multiple skin issues associated with chronic dryness and sun damaged skin that commonly appear on aging and mature skin.
- Reviews indicate satisfied users, although user reviews are extremely limited and generally do not provide sufficient decision information to consider when purchasing this product.
- This cream contains several ingredients that are well-known to flood skin with moisture.
- It contains minerals that instantly brighten dark marks and shadows cast by deep wrinkles on your face, neck and chest areas.
- This cream is available for referral discounts, where you can get it for less if you refer your family and friends.
Disadvantages of Sabrina Collagen Rx
- This product appears to have very limited availability online and most likely not available in physical stores
- Reviews are severely limited and it is hard to discern general user experience about this product.
- This cream is packaged in a jar which may promote breakdown of ingredients.
- This cream is relatively more expensive than most other anti-wrinkle creams, and is not available for free trial offers.
- There is no indication that this product is available in all locations.
Does Sabrina Collagen Rx Have Any Side-Effects?
Side effects of SABRINA Collagen Rx Plus Anti-Aging Face Cream are:
- Several ingredients are well known to cause skin irritations and infections, including fragrance and silicones.
- PEGs increase risks for absorption of toxins and carcinogens, subsequently increasing risks for developing cancers.
- Phenoxyethanol may adversely affect the brain and nervous system.
Is it worth buying SABRINA Collagen Rx Plus Anti-Aging Face Cream?
Reviews are extremely limited so it’s hard to tell. Although the Sabrina beauty line commits to offering the latest science in skincare, there are several ingredients included in Sabrina Collagen Rx that are well-known to adversely affect skin and health. It may deliver results but possibly comes with risks.
Frequently Asked Questions About SABRINA Collagen Rx Plus Anti-Aging Face Cream:
What is the Price of Sabrina Collagen Rx?
SABRINA Collagen Rx Plus Anti-Aging Face Cream costs $79 for a jar.
Where to buy Sabrina Collagen Rx?
It appears that this cream is only available via the manufacturer’s official website. This cream does not appear to be available in major retailer sites.
Is Sabrina Collagen Rx approved by the FDA?
Anti-wrinkle creams like this are considered cosmetics and are not required to submit to FDA approval.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."