What Is SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub?
Is your skin rough, dry, and difficult to manage? If you haven’t already done so, perhaps it’s time to include exfoliation as part of your regular (not daily) part of your skincare routine. If you have been exfoliating but still getting a lifeless complexion, maybe it’s about time you tried another exfoliant.
Exfoliating is such an essential part of skincare because only by sloughing away old, damaged skin cells can newer, younger skin grow and surface. If dead skin cells are left floating over your skin surface, it leaves skin rough and your pores clogged. To aggravate matters, dead skin cells can trigger infection and lead to pimples, acne, and blemishes.
With headquarters in the USA, SkinCeuticals is a brand of skincare products that was borne out of findings made from decades of skin cancer research. SkinCeuticals products are formulated with antioxidants that have been shown and proven by research time and again to support the skin in reversing signs of skin aging and damage.
SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Promote Treatment Of Acne, Lighten Blemishes, Tighten Pores
- Ingredients:Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol
- Weight:5 fl oz/150 ml
- Effectively exfoliates without overly drying nor unnecessarily wounding or hurting healthy skin cells.
- Supports skin cell turnover by stimulating skin cell repair.
- Promotes the surfacing of newer, more brilliant, and youthful-looking skin.
- Glycerin in the formulation helps protect skin from extreme moisture loss.
- SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub is not paraben-free. The product still makes use of Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben in the product formulation. Parabens have been found to mimic hormones and thus, affects the regulation of critical and natural body processes.
Skinceuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub – Does It Really Work?
SkinCeuticals formulate and manufacture skin care products that address issues concerning aging skin. SkinCeuticals. SkinCeuticals products are used and are highly recommended by skin care professionals.
Tough enough in ridding the skin of dead and damaged skin cells and impurities, SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub is formulated with ingredients that give your skin intense exfoliation but mild enough not to cause further damage or irritation.
This product is best used to:
- promote treatment of acne
- improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of skin aging
- lighten blemishes
- correct hyperpigmentation and dark spots caused by sun and UV exposure
- tighten pores
- brighten overall complexion
SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub is formulated with diatomaceous earth microbeads derived from the depths of the sea. This ingredient is a natural exfoliant that effectively sloughs off-dry, damaged, and dead skin cells.
To soothe and calm exfoliated skin, the SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub is also infused with aloe. The aloe content provides treated skin with ultra hydration that protects skin from damage and irritation.
Periodic use of SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub results to smooth and even complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub?
Aqua/Water: Helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect .
Propylene Glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage .
Glycerin: May help skin retains moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin .
Pentylene Glycol: This ingredient is used in cosmetics and beauty products that are also secondarily used as a solvent and preservative. However, can cause skin irritation, dermatitis, and hives from too many mast skin cells.
How To Apply SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub?
- As per the manufacturer claims apply a small amount to damp face and gently massage for a full minute. Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of scrub to a damp face. Gently massage for a full minute. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Does have SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub have any Side Effects?
SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub contains the controversial ingredient, phenoxyethanol which can damage the central nervous system.
Que: Are exfoliating scrubs good for your face?
Ans: Yes, exfoliating scrubs is Good for your face.
Que: How do you use micro exfoliating scrub?
Ans: Once in a Day you can use micro exfoliating scrub.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website and place your order.
Final Verdict: SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub
Frankly, there isn’t anything new or rare with the formulation of SkinCeuticals Biomedic Micro-Exfoliating Scrub. It’s up to you to decide if the risks are worth the price.
Where To Buy?
To make an order, visit the product’s Official Website
The Beauty Insiders takes every opportunity to use high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about how we keep our content accurate, reliable, and trustworthy. Popkin BM, D'Anci KE, Rosenberg IH. Water, hydration, and health. Nutr Rev. 2010;68(8):439-458. doi:10.1111/j.1753-4887.2010.00304.x
 Milani M, Sparavigna A. The 24-hour skin hydration and barrier function effects of a hyaluronic 1%, glycerin 5%, and Centella Asiatica stem cells extract moisturizing fluid: an intra-subject, randomized, assessor-blinded study. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2017;10:311-315. Published 2017 Aug 11. doi:10.2147/CCID.S144180