Noxzema Original Skin Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Noxzema Original Skin Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Noxzema Original Skin Cream, is a facial cleanser that deep cleans and loosens up makeup products in a single step.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Noxzema Original Skin Cream?
- Noxzema Original Skin Cream – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Noxzema Original Skin Cream?
- Benefits of Noxzema Original Skin Cream
- Disadvantages of Noxzema Original Skin Cream
- Does Noxzema Original Skin Cream Have Any Side Effects?
- How To Apply Noxzema Original Skin Cream
- Final Verdict : Noxzema Original Skin Cream
This product is manufactured and distributed by Unilever under the Noxzema brand. Since Noxzema was launched in 1914, it has come to be well-known for its facial cleansers which continues to be formulated in the same way to this day. Unbeknownst to many of its generations after generations of loyal followers, the Noxzema Skin Cream was originally intended for the immediate relief of sunburned skin.There is no product price mentioned on its official site.
Noxzema Original Skin Cream – Does it Really work?
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to your skin as it simplifies your daily cleansing routine:
- Deep cleanses your skin without the drying and skin tightening that usually accompanies this step of your daily routine
- Lifts and loosens up dirt, grime and product residues quickly and efficiently without hurting your skin
- Give your skin a cool, refreshing after cleanse feel
- With regular use, your skin becomes softer and smoother while your complexion becomes noticeably more vibrant
- Promotes a pH balanced skin and a more even skin tone
This product cleanses your skin by gently lifting impurities without the need to rub in too aggressively so as to cause damage to your skin. The formula follows through with anti-inflammatories and skin conditioning agents to help restore the balance in your skin and keep it from becoming irritated or, inflamed following a cleanse.
What are the Ingredients in Noxzema Original Skin Cream?
- Linseed Seed Oil: Loaded with omega fatty acids, this ingredient helps calm skin from irritation as it loosens up the dirt, grime and product residues on your skin
- Soybean Oil: Loaded with fatty acids, this ingredient also helps amp up your skin’s antioxidant protection.However it may cause skin rashes or irritation.
- Sodium bicarbonate: Gives your skin a mild exfoliation to help loosen up the dead and damaged skin cells on your skin’s surface layer, as it also simultaneously restores your skin’s normal pH level.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
Benefits of Noxzema Original Skin Cream
- This product will relieve you of the drying and tightening after effect that you get after washing with an ordinary cleanser.
- This product will be specially beneficial to people who have sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, and chronic skin disease because it does not require vigorous rubbing that unnecessarily destroys your skin’s protective barrier but it my cause skin rash or irritation.
- It moisturizes and helps restore balance in your skin, even as you are still cleansing, which immediately comforts your skin from any possible irritations that can arise from product use.
Disadvantages of Noxzema Original Skin Cream
- This product, originally intended to be used as a quick relief to sunburned skin, continues to be formulated in the same way it always has been, which explains why well-known skin irritants are still in the formula, including camphor and menthol.
- The tingling sensation that you get when using this product is not a sign that it works, rather, the it is a sign that your skin is experiencing irritation.
- Several Noxzema Original Skin Cream reviews have indicated that this product may cause some users to breakout.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Does Noxzema Original Skin Cream Have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances, menthol and camphor, may be experienced. Regular product use and long-term exposure to these components can also lead to permanent, irreversible damages to your skin.
How To Apply of Noxzema Original Skin Cream?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Noxzema Original Skin Cream may be used on either dry or wet skin. Spread the product in upwards, circular motion using your bare palms or, with a soft washcloth.
- Rinse off thoroughly.
Final Verdict : Noxzema Original Skin Cream
Noxzema Original Skin Cream is a sunburn relief cream that has been repurposed for deep cleansing your skin. While there are ingredients there that certainly help make this cleanser effective, there are also those that simply do not fit well with this product’s objective. This product needs a facelift which will take time but, you need a deep cleanse right now which means you may have to start looking for other, more viable, more suitable options. It does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."