What is SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
According to the website SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic is an antioxidant-based serum designed to be used as an anti-aging product. The twist on standard anti-aging formulae is that it works by reducing “oxidative stress”, by promoting collagen production and by neutralizing free radicals, to prevent further damage to the entire face and neck area.
There is an option to register with the site, and you can buy the formula online, as well as similar products for different skin care needs. The company can be contacted by email or telephone and there is a separate listing for customer service contact info.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic – Does it really work?
As per the manufacturer , the principal ingredient is a powerful combination of antioxidants, including ascorbic acid, a derivative of Vitamin C, which is known to stimulate collagen production. Also included is alpha tocopherol, an antioxidant derivative of Vitamin E, and ferulic acid, a leading synthetic antioxidant used primarily in facial chemical peels and that also protects the skin against UV rays.
What are the ingredients in SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Propylene glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is used as eyelash enhancers. It keeps keep lashes moisturized through the complete growth cycle. However, it may cause itching or skin irritation.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin can be used to dissolve other ingredients and keep the skin hydrated
Benefits of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
- Powerful combination of advanced antioxidants
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Extensive scientific info, FAQ and customer service sections
Disadvantages of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
- High price
- No list of ingredients/scientific info related to one product
- No visual evidence/testimonials
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Final Verdict- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
Anti-aging skin formulas are flooding the market, and most people rely on brand recognition or in-store availability to part with their hard-earned cash. SkinCeuticals does offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, but the high price of $135 is slightly off-putting to anyone who’s never heard of the brand and doesn’t want to wait for an online purchase delivery. Despite this, the myriad of positive reviews suggest that the serum may be a hidden gem in the anti-aging marketplace, and that the price may justify the quality or perhaps even a try.