Skinceuticals Ha Intensifier Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Skinceuticals Ha Intensifier?
As per the manufacturer, SkinCeuticals – H.A. Intensifier is a serum that increases the skin’s natural supply of hyaluronic acid to promote firmer skin, and can be used to treat the skin after using fillers. The serum is sold by SkinCeuticals, which also sells sunscreens, vitamins, and other skincare products. It is sold in a container of 1 ounce at a cost of $98. Customers can return the product for up to 90 days if unsatisfied with their purchase. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
What are the Ingredients in SkinCeuticals Ha Intensifier?
- Proxylane (10%): Supports skin’s natural levels of hyaluronic acid, promotes firmness.
- Licorice Root Extract (2%): Known to treat eczema. May counteract certain prescription medications.
- Purple Rice Extract (0.2%): Preserve’s skin’s levels of hyaluronic acid.
- Hyaluronic Acid (1.3%): Potent moisturizer naturally made by the body. Fights signs of aging, heals wounds, burns, skin ulcers, and moisturizes skin effectively. May also change how the body reacts to injuries.
- Glycerin: Occurs in nature. Moisturizes skin and maintains water levels but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Adenosine: Restores skin, derived from yeast.
How to apply SkinCeuticals Ha Intensifier
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Apply 4-6 drops of the serum onto the palm of the hands morning and night.
- Massage onto face until fully absorbed.
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Ha Intensifier
- SkinCeuticals – H.A. Intensifier contains various ingredients proven to restore the skin, promote firmness, and elasticity.
- The manufacturer allows returns on this product for up to 90 days if customers are not satisfied with their results.
- Improves the skin’s appearance, can be used as a treatment after fillers. However according to reviews results are temporary.
- Enjoys mostly positive customer reviews, and is free of dyes and parabens.
Disadvantages of SkinCeuticals Ha Intensifier
- Though the product seems to have been thoroughly studied, and the manufacturer cites much data for its claims, its explanations for the tests conducted on the serum are vague.
- Licorice Root Extract, which is used in the serum, is known to counteract prescription medications if ingested.
- Some customers may hesitate to try the product due to its cost of $98.
- The serum seems to offer better results if using other SkinCeuticals products, and this may be a costly investment for some people.
Final verdict: SkinCeuticals Ha Intensifier
SkinCeuticals – H.A. Intensifier increases levels of hyaluronic acid when used consistently. The serum can even be used as a treatment after having undergone skin treatments or getting fillers. Many customers have positive reviews for this serum, and much of the data cited by the manufacturer shows consumers can expect improvement in their skin’s appearance, moisture levels, and texture with consistent use. Still, the serum contains Licorice Root Extract, which is known to counteract some prescription medications. This could be a problem if customers who use the serum are also using certain prescription creams. Because of the types of ingredients used in the serum, consumers may also have to discuss the use of this product with a physician, a step that is unnecessary for most other over the counter skin serums. Other products are available that are more intuitive. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
As skin ages, it is more likely to become dry, rough and prone to developing lines and wrinkles. Using a regular skin moisturizer is not always the solution as mature skin requires a more intense treatment. Applying specially formulated creams and serums which are designed to penetrate deep down to the cells is key in keeping the skin fully hydrated and moisturized. Treatments which actually encourage the production of the skin’s own natural oils are most beneficial as are those which form a protective barrier on the skin surface to lock in moisture for long lasting hydration. Using products like this ensure the skin looks plumper, with a smoother, line-free surface.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."