Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum Review
Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum Overview:
LANCOME Advanced Genifique Sensitive Antioxidant Serum, US $78 for 0.67 fl. oz., is an anti-aging product that delivers multiple benefits for your skin.
Based on this product’s formulation, the manufacturer claims that just a drop of this beauty serum can deliver the following health and beauty benefits:
- Deliver antioxidants in higher volumes to improve your skin’s defense against environmental stressors.
- Soothe and correct discomforting skin conditions by bringing back moisture, and calming down skin irritations.
- Protect your skin cells from degradation and destruction caused by free radicals.
From the French luxury brand that brought the world some of the most unforgettable fragrances and the most to-die-for beauty products, Lancôme brings you another must-have for skin at any age.
Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum: Does it Really works?
This product works by delivering a serum complex heavily loaded with antioxidants to defend your skin from environmental causes of skin aging while simultaneously reinvigorating your skin cells to jump start various mechanisms to restore your skin health and stop damage from progressing.
Lancome Advanced Genifique Sensitive Antioxidant Serum Ingredients
- Ferulic Acid: Provides powerful antioxidant protection as it also supports your skin to become revitalized
- Vitamin E: Deep nourishes your skin, it also rebuilds your skin’s protective barrier, and provide even more antioxidant protection
- Centella Asiatica: Promotes skin healing by delivering high levels of antioxidants, amino acids and fatty acids that soothe your skin while also protecting it from further damage
- Arginine: Delivers multiple benefits to your skin, including amping up moisture content, improving the brightness of skin tone, and improving skin synthesis that strengthens your skin’s resilience against damage
- Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract: Aka cornflower extract, has natural anti-inflammatory properties that calms and soothes irritated skin
Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum Pros
- Based on the results of a product study (details undisclosed), 93 per cent of subjects agreed that skin irritations were calmed down instantly, while a clinical test showed that the product improved up to 80 per cent improvement in the skin’s resilience to damage caused by environmental stressors.
- The product is luxuriously packaged for your indulgence.
- This formula contains Vitamin E to slows down the sign of aging,However sometimes it causes rash on the skin.
Lancome Advanced Genifique Sensitive Antioxidant Serum Cons
- This product is significantly more expensive than other multi-functional serums that deliver the same benefits that this product commits to deliver, most especially coming from a tiny bottle.
- The formula does not contain as much Vitamin C as would have been ideal because it works in perfect complement with Ferulic Acid which helps boost the antioxidant protection that it can provide.
- According to customer reviews, they didn’t see anything amazing with this s product.
- This formula contains Ferulic Acid which might be causes cause premature ageing of skin.
Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chlorphenesin and fragrance ingredients, both of which can cause your skin to become permanently damaged.
How to Apply: Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum Serum?
LANCOME Advanced Genifique Sensitive Antioxidant Serum must be added to your skin day and night, for best results.
Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum packs in sufficient antioxidants to boost skin protection from environmental causes of skin damage and aging. However, it may not be sufficiently formulated to suit every skin type.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."