Renee Rouleau Clarifying Serum Review: Is It Really Effective?
Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum Introduction
Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum , US $48.50 for 0.5 fl. oz., is a product that promises to enhance your skin’s clarity with the power of three — Lactic, Glycolic, and Salicylic Acids.
What Does Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following beautiful benefits for your skin:
- Draw out impurities from your pores
- Eliminate dead skin that’s keeping newer, younger skin from surfacing
- Control and regulate oil production
- Regulate the population of acne-causing bacteria
- Promote a stronger skin barrier that is more resistant to damage
Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and manufactured by the brand dedicated to give your skin exactly what it needs with products that serve 9 different skin types. Founder Renée Rouleau, is an esthetician with more than 25 years of hands on experience serving the beauty requirements of top celebrities. This brand is committed to create “the perfect ritual just for you”.
Working of Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum
This product works by combining the skin clarifying properties of lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids — three ingredients proven to gently lift and exfoliate your skin’s top, dead layer while simultaneously regulating skin regeneration and turnover.
Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum Ingredients
- Lactic (4.0%) and Glycolic (4.0%) Acids: Alpha hydroxy acids that gently lift the surface layer then, expels it from your skin to get rid of a toughened debris composed of dead skin cells, hardened oils, dirt, makeup residues, and other impurities on your skin
- Betaine Salicylate (Salicylic Acid, 3.0%) A beta hydroxy acid with that functions similarly as the AHAs but also controls oil production and regulates skin shedding, both functions help prevent clogging your pores
- Meadowsweet Extract: Supports oil control functions
- Silver Ear Mushroom: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that helps relieve your skin of irritation, and enhances the moisture content of your skin
Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum Pros
- This product was developed without animal testing.
- The product is gluten-free
- The formula is free from phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes, and alcohol.
Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum Cons
- This product may not be suitable for highly sensitive or reactive skin types by the very nature of the acids infused in this formula.
- User experience reviews indicate that this product may cause severe breakouts.
Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum Side Effects
In the absence of a full product ingredients list, it can only be recommended that care should be taken when trying out this product for the first time. The AHAs and BHA in the formula may be irritating, and these can cause your skin to become more photosensitive.
Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum must be worn three nights on and three nights off, only on skin that has been thoroughly cleansed and toned. The manufacturer recommends alternating this product with a hydrating skin serum.
Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum reviews read:
- “I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. My acne/clogged pores are mostly around my chin and jawline. I read SO MANY rave reviews of this serum. It sounded perfect for my skin issues, so I bought a bottle. I was warned there might be some purging, so when my skin started to break out I powered through. But I kept breaking out – huge, very painful cysts that would not stop appearing. My skin has never broken out as badly as it did using this stuff and it has still, a couple months later, not recovered. I have scars from the cysts this serum caused. I will obviously never go near this again, and it’s honestly turned me off trying any other Renee Rouleau products.” — K8 on MakeupAlley
- “My secret potion is the BHA Clarifying Serum. It is a mild exfoliant that helps to reduce bacteria while improving the texture and skin clarity. It’s hard to choose a favorite but this one may tie with the Anti-Cyst Treatment. I like to pair these two for amazing results at the first sign of an acne cyst. Other than a painful cortisone shot, NOTHING has worked better for me. NOTHING!” — Product Line review on TheLuxeStyle
Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum, with regular and sustained use, can make your skin become clearer, smoother and more even toned while blemishes appear faded and less noticeable. Trouble is, there are no studies presented that prove claims made about this product, and the manufacturer isn’t sharing what’s inside the bottle.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: