Emerge Labs Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Emerge Swiss Apple Serum?
As per the manufacturer, Emerge Swiss Apple Serum is an anti-aging and anti-wrinkle serum that features a patent-pending ingredient from plant cell cultures of a rare Swiss apple. It is designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as significantly improve the skin’s texture and complexion. However according to reviews results are temporary.
This Emerge Labs Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum review will give you a basis whether or not to buy this product.
Emerge Swiss Apple Serum – Does It Really Work?
The serum is manufactured by Swiss botany under the famous product line Emerge Labs Skin Care. Aside from the serum, this line includes a protection cream and cleanser.
The New York-based company, Emerge Labs, claims to be the leader in skincare for healthcare facilities, department stores, and spas. They also claim that only natural ingredients are used in their products.
The company also claims that this serum:
- Uses a breakthrough technology in anti-aging.
- Boosts the production of human skin stem cells.
- Protects the cells from stress.
- Reduces wrinkles for a fresh and younger-looking skin.
- Uses an advanced patent-pending active ingredient called PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica.
What Are The Ingredients In Emerge Swiss Apple Serum?
The different active Emerge Swiss Apple Serum ingredients include:
- PhytoCellTec Stem Cell: A breakthrough patent-pending active ingredient from the ‘Uttwiler Spätlauber’, a rare variety of Swiss apples said to be rich in metabolites and epigenetic factors that protect and ensure the skin cells’ health and longevity.
- Collagen: An essential protein for the maintenance of skin health, firmness, elasticity and tightness to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 or Matrixyl 3000: A synthetic peptide with four amino acids that work for wrinkle reduction, wound healing improving the skin tone, skin firming and lifting.
- Propylene Glycol: A hydrating humectant that also aids other active ingredients to penetrate the skin. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative and antifungal and antibacterial agent.
How to apply Emerge Swiss Apple Serum
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that –
- After cleansing the skin thoroughly, apply a few drops of Emerge Labs Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum all over the face and neck.
- Massage gently until completely absorbed.
- Then, follow with a day cream, night cream, or other serums. For best results, use twice daily in the morning and before bedtime.
Benefits of Emerge Swiss Apple Serum
- It contains all natural ingredients known to give healthier skin and reduce aging signs.
- There is reliable and adequate information about the company and the ingredients.
- The serum is gentle enough for sensitive skin. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Disadvantages of Emerge Swiss Apple Serum
- It is very expensive.
- There are no scientific studies to prove that the apple plant cell cultures do work on human skin stem cell production.
- The serum is only available online.
Does Emerge Swiss Apple Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
There are also no clinical studies that report any Emerge Swiss Apple Serum side-effects. Since it claims to use all natural ingredients, it is also expected to be safe for any skin type.
However, should you experience any irritation, redness, or other adverse effects, discontinue using the product and seek professional help.
Final Verdict: Emerge Labs Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum
Emerge Swiss Apple Serum appears to be very impressive and advanced in terms of technology. However, like any other luxurious and innovative product, it comes at a high price despite not having enough sources to prove its effectiveness. However the effect of this product is temporary. Also, this product do not offers money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.