What Is Anti-Wrinkle Brio Day And Night Serum?
Brio Skin Serum is manufactured in the United States by Hydra Skin Sciences. It is a vitamin C serum meant to improve the skin’s condition and restore an active low by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles around the eyes.
The manufacturer offers a trial size. Regular bottles of the product are available at a price range of $79-$150 depending on the promotions.
Two bottles of the product are included as there is a day and night version of this serum.
What Are The Ingredients In Anti-Wrinkle Brio Day And Night Serum?
Brio Skin Serum lists the following ingredients as a part of its formula:
- Red Tea Extract: This ingredient contains many antioxidants known for their benefits to the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: Naturally found in the skin, it’s a natural sugar that strengthens the skin’s barrier and attracts moisture. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Snow algae powder: The algae this powder is derived from grows in extremely cold climates that allow it to develop specific nutritional characteristics that benefit the skin. It assists with skin reparation.
- Matrixyl 3000: A combination of two peptides, this ingredient decrease the appearance of crow’s feet, wrinkles, and fine lines. However the skin feel redness.
How To Apply Anti-Wrinkle Brio Day And Night Serum
- The manufacturer states that 3-5 drops of the serum can be gently massaged in problem areas, such as under the eyes, neck, and anywhere wrinkles or fine lines are present.
- There is a day and night formula for this serum.
Benefits Of Anti-Wrinkle Brio Day And Night Serum
- The ingredients included in the serum are all-natural. The use of hyaluronic acid as a part of the formula means there are fewer risks for side effects, as HA is naturally found in the body.
- Brio Skin Serum comes in both day and night formulas, meaning that the manufacturer carefully thought about who would be using the product and how.
Disadvantages Of Anti-Wrinkle Brio Day And Night Serum
- Though there are benefits associated with the individual components of Brio Skin Serum, there are no clinical studies to back up claims made by this specific product.
- The ingredients are listed but specific amounts are not mentioned.
- There are also no studies that explore the differences between the day and nighttime serums in detail.
- The cost of the product could also be prohibitive for consumers.
Final Verdict: Anti-Wrinkle Brio Day And Night Serum
Brio Skin Serum has a day and night formula that makes it possible to reap skin benefits at specific times of the day.
The ingredients are all-natural and known for their various benefits, antioxidants, and abundance of nutrients. None of the ingredients listed are known irritants.
Still, some consumers may want to know specific amounts of ingredients used. It would also help to see factual clinical trials that back the claims of the product.
Though the product seems to do what it says, consumers should also be aware of other options that do the same or similar things for a reduced cost. Check out other options like NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex Reviews and Pure Radiance Restore Reviews that offers similar benefits to this serum.