Anti-Wrinkle Brio Day and Night Serum Review: Does it work?
Anti-Wrinkle Brio Day and Night Serum Description
Brio Skin Serum is manufactured in the United States by Hydra Skin Sciences. It is a vitamin C serum meant to improve the skin’s condition and restore a youthful low by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles around the eyes. The manufacturer offers a trial size. Regular bottles of the product are available at a price range of $79-$150 depending on the promotions. Two bottles of the product are included as there is a day and night version of this serum.
Anti-Wrinkle Brio Day and Night Serum Ingredients
Brio Skin Serum lists the following ingredients as a part of its formula:
- Red Tea Extract: This ingredient contains many antioxidants known for their benefits to the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: Naturally found in the skin, it’s a natural sugar that strengthens the skin’s barrier and attracts moisture.
- Snow algae powder: The algae this powder is derived from grows in extremely cold climates that allow it to develop specific nutritional characteristics that benefit the skin. It assists with skin reparation.
- Matrixyl 3000: A combination of two peptides, this ingredient decrease the appearance of crow’s feet, wrinkles, and fine lines.
The manufacturer states that 3-5 drops of the serum can be gently massaged in problem areas, such as under the eyes, neck, and anywhere wrinkles or fine lines are present. There is a day and night formula for this serum.
- Brio Skin Serum comes in both day and night formulas, meaning that the manufacturer carefully thought about who would be using the product and how.
- The ingredients included in the serum are all-natural. The use of hyaluronic acid as a part of the formula means there are less risks for side effects, as HA is naturally found in the body.
- There is also a trial version of the product.
- The product has favorable reviews and the ingredients contain many antioxidants and nutrients known for their benefits to the skin.
- The product is easy to use and adapt to one’s busy day and beauty routine.
- No negative side effects have been associated with this product.
- Though there are benefits associated with the individual components of Brio Skin Serum, there are no clinical studies to back up claims made by this specific product.
- The ingredients are listed but specific amounts are not mentioned.
- There are also no studies that explore the differences between the day and nighttime serums in detail.
- The cost of the product could also be prohibitive for consumers.
Brio Skin Serum has a day and night formula that makes it possible to reap skin benefits at specific times of the day. The ingredients are all natural and known for their various benefits, antioxidants, and abundance of nutrients. None of the ingredients listed are known irritants. Still, some consumers may want to know specific amounts of ingredients used. It would also help to see factual clinical trials that back the claims of the product. Though the product seems to do what it says, consumers should also be aware of other options that do the same or similar things for a reduced cost.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.