Nia Gold Anti Wrinkle Serum Review: Does This Anti-Wrinkle Serum Really Work?
Nia Gold Anti Wrinkle Serum Overview
Nia Gold Anti Wrinkle Day Serum, US $65 for a bottle, is a highly concentrated concoction of activated anti-aging Anti-Wrinkle Serum ingredients that intensively moisturizes, heals, and protects your skin, keeping your skin healthy and younger-looking.
About Nia Gold Anti Wrinkle Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Nia, makers of the Nia Gold luxury skin care product line. The company maintains its own R&D facility in Chicago, USA where skin care experts formulate products that are clinically proven to heal, repair and improve the quality of aging skin. Nia uses aloe vera, which is well-known for its skin healing powers, as the key ingredient in all of its products
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve your skin tone and brighten your complexion.
- Smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines.
- Dramatically boost your skin’s moisture content.
- Enhance skin healing, repair, regeneration and renewal.
- Promote your skin’s youthful health and beauty.
What Are The Ingredients In Nia Gold Anti Wrinkle Serum ?
- Propolis: Calms skin inflammation to relax your complexion and promote a more even skin tone.
- Okinawa Green Caviar: Promote enhanced skin elasticity and boosts moisture levels to plump your skin and make it appear more volumized.
- Botanimoist AMS: Raises your skin’s moisture levels by up to 88 per cent in an instant and significantly improves your skin’s smooth texture.
- Manuka Honey: Instantly floods your skin with added moisture, it also has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothes and relieves skin irritations and blemishes.
- Olive Oil, Red Rose, & Milk Peptides: Help restore your skin’s lost nutrients, these ingredients promote skin that is softer and better moisturized.
- Marine Botanicals: Improve your skin’s moisture content, it also calms skin redness, itchiness, and other forms of inflammation.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant, it serves a protective function as well as aids in restoring your skin’s ideal moisture levels and helps keep the moisture locked in.
Directions To Use
Nia Gold Anti Wrinkle Serum is recommended for day time application. Apply the product generously on your face, neck and chest following a thorough cleanse and a toning routine.
- Nia Gold Anti Wrinkle Serum is intensively moisturizing and is formulated with anti-aging ingredients that help you keep the wrinkles off.
- This product is formulated with a handful of proprietary ingredients that have been thoroughly tested and clinically proven to result to key skin improvements that help your skin stay young and healthy.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network which makes it not very accessible.
- This serum is fairly priced relative to other similarly formulated serums that commit to deliver, more or less, the same results.
- Nia Gold Anti Wrinkle Serum reviews are severely limited which also limits the amount of firsthand information available about this product, as well as users’ opinions about how this product performs versus claims made by its manufacturer.
- Since this is meant for daytime use, it would have been better if it was infused with sunscreen.
Does Nia Gold Anti Wrinkle Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Nia Gold Anti Wrinkle Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for developing diseases associated with the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
Nia Gold Anti Wrinkle Serum delivers seriously moisturizing ingredients that you won’t be able to ignore the marked softness and smoothness of your skin. However, that’s not your only goal if you have aging skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.