Dr. Brandt Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Dr. Brandt Details
Dr. Brandt 2% Retinol Complex Serum, US $69 for 30 ml, promises to deliver for you skin renewed night after night.
More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Gradually release retinol to aid your skin’s natural healing mechanisms every night while you sleep
- Promote better skin elasticity and, with regular use, firm up your skin
- Facilitate the restructuring of your skin’s matrix
- Smoothen out your skin by tightening your pores
- Lighten dark spots in your skin and brighten your overall complexion
Dermatologist, Dr. Frederic Brandt, is behind this skin care line that has secured an exclusive partnership with Miami’s Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery to keep the brand’s formulas cutting edge and always a cut above the competition.
Dr. Brandt Ingredients List
- Active Retinol Time-Release Complex: Composed of retinol molecules that are absorbed in your skin but which are released at different times, that is, some instantly while others over the longer term, this ingredient facilitates skin turnover as it stimulates higher levels of collagen production to happen at the same time
- Hydra-balance: Made from the complex combination of lemon tree honey, phospholipids and amino acids, it restores your skin’s dewiness and plumpness, and promotes immediate and prolonged hydration that lingers and comforts your skin for hours
- Olivactive: Soothes by moisturizing, protects with antioxidants, and has anti-inflammatory properties to relieve irritated skin from itchiness, redness, and other signs of allergic reactions
Dr. Brandt Directions/Working
Use Dr. Brandt 2% Retinol Complex Serum together with your evening skin care routine, layering the product to be as close as possible to your skin. Work up frequency of product use to allow your skin to adjust to this product’s retinol content, and always use sunscreen during the day as retinol is photosensitizing.
Dr. Brandt Advantages
- This product provides you with a more convenient, more inexpensive alternative to clinic-based, professionally administered skin renewal and rejuvenation procedures .
- This product is rid of toxic and harmful parabens, phthalates and sulfates.
- The formula is infused with anti-inflammatory properties that can help counter the skin irritation that can be expected from retinol.
- Brandt retinol serum reviews are practically absent to provide any information on product advantages.
Dr. Brandt Disadvantages
- This product contains well known skin irritating that include fragrance ingredients and menthol.
- This product uses phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, as preservative.
- Most of this product’s beneficial ingredients are present in the formula in very low quantities we doubt will result to significant improvements for your skin.
- Among Brandt retinol serum reviews is a professional evaluation that clarifies how this retinol does not contain 2 per cent retinol but assesses it must be less than 1 per cent.
See also: Glow Fresh Beauty Serum Reviews
Dr. Brandt 2% Retinol Complex Serum will bring benefits to your skin, thanks to its retinol content which, regardless of concentration, redounds to benefits any how. However, this product seriously fails at going beyond providing retinol to give your skin a more holistic rejuvenating treatent.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."