What Is Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream?
This product is brought to you by SkinMedica, a skincare label established in 1999. Since then up to the present, the label has been made to cater to the very specific requirements of different types of skin and skin issues. With an R&D foundation, this skincare label is now being managed and distributed by Allergan, a global company with the majority of its operations taken up in the pharmaceutical industry.
SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream is a thick cream moisturizer that works to restore your skin’s youthful health and appearance by improving your skin’s moisture content.
Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:Dry, Normal
- Benefit:Intensely Hydrates And Replenish Moisture To Dry Skin With High Level of Antioxident
- Ingredients:Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Weight:1.7 oz / 48 g
- SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream has been designed and formulated to deliver multiple benefits to your skin simultaneously.
- As per company. this product does not contain parabens, toxic ingredients commonly added to products as preservatives but which have been shown to cause detrimental effects to hormones and key organs.
- The formula contains denatured alcohol, artificial dyes, and synthetic fragrances which make this product most likely unsuitable for use by people with sensitive or reactive skin types.
- This product is expensive even at 1.7 oz. and, therefore, wouldn’t be easy to maintain as part of your daily and nightly skin care regimens
- SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream reviews indicate that a significant proportion of users are unable to tolerate this product’s formula and have experienced breakouts
Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream – Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Dramatically boost your skin’s moisture levels.
- Replenish your skin’s need for intense hydration.
- Enhance your skin’s texture, making it softer and smoother.
- Stimulate more efficient skin repair and renewal.
- Provide your skin with ample protection from free radical damage and other environmental causes of damage and aging.
What are the Ingredients in Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream?
Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skincare today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, excessive usage may make your face and throat areas 
Vitamin C: Improves the energy and efficiency of your skin cells to deliver on their functions and speed mechanisms that repair and regenerate your skin 
Vitamin E: Boosts the effect of Vitamin C on your skin cells, it also has a soothing effect on your skin, and even supports your skin in rebuilding your skin’s protective surface layer which, in turn, makes your skin more resilient to damage 
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm skin irritations to relieve your complexion of redness and other signs of inflammation 
How To Apply Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream?
The manufacturer suggests applying SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream twice daily application on freshly and thoroughly cleansed and toned skin on your face, neck, and chest. apply a generous amount and blend in with a massage to improve as well local blood and nutrient circulation.
Does Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including synthetic fragrances and artificial dyes.
- Increased risk for reproductive health-related diseases due to EDTA.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinyl palmitate.
- Increased risk for developing irreversible damages to the skin matrix due to denatured alcohol.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Que: Where To Buy Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream?
Ans: You can buy the product from its official website and online retailers.
Que: Does Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream contain parabens?
Ans: No, it does not contain parabens.
Que: Is Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream is good for all skin type?
Ans: No, it suitable for normal and dry skin type.
Que: How to use Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream?
Ans: Apply twice daily after cleansing, toning.
Final Verdict: Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream
SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream makes a big splash of heavy moisturizing ingredients high up on its long list of formula compositions. What’s sad is that it also fuses these with a thick listing of additives, well-known skin irritants, and toxins that can hurt your skin more than it can help boost its healthy condition and appearance. In the end, it depends on whether it is instant gratification or long-term benefits that you are after.