StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Introduction
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for, US $69 for 1 oz tube, is an eye concentrate that can diminish the signs of screen fatigue within just one week.
What Does StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Claim
The manufacturer claims that the product can offer the following benefits to the eye area:
- Reduces appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness.
- Diminishes the visibility of all types of lines in the eye area.
- Minimizes the appearance of screen fatigue.
- Targets crow’s feet, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Illuminates and awakens the eye cream.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Manufacturer’s Detail
The product is manufactured by Strivectin, a skin care company with the mission to deliver the highest performing skin care and hair solutions to their clients. They formulated their products with the NIA-114 technology which has been scientifically proven to reinvigorate the skin surface for better performance and to boost the strength of the skin’s moisture barrier.
Working of StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles
Through its Patented NIA-114 technology, StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles is able to strengthen the delicate eye area. It also has optical diffusers that can illuminate screen fatigue and dark circles.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Ingredients
- Squalene: Nourishes the skin and keeps it healthy and flourishing. The ingredient also offers antioxidant benefits that can protect the skin from signs of aging and neutralize the effects of free radicals.
- Caffeine: Stimulates blood flow to promote tightening and firming of the skin surrounding the eyes. It is also a potent source of antioxidants that can neutralize the damage brought about by free radicals, rids skin of aging signs and prevents signs of aging to develop in the future.
- Dimethicone: Forms a protective moisture barrier over the skin too lock in moisture and keep skin hydrated for a longer period of time. It also promotes smoothness of the skin and can be beneficial in treating issues related to dry skin and other irritations.
- Plankton Extract: Protects the skin from environmental stress. It can also infuse the skin with antioxidants which can diminish the look of wrinkles and fine lines as well as smoothen the skin.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Pros
- The product is lightweight and can be easily absorbed by the skin.
- The product contains beneficial ingredients proven to deliver the ultimate hydration to the skin.
- According to clinical studies, the product has made eyes more awake to 96% of the consumers, reduced fine lines and wrinkles for 93% of the users and made eyes look less droopy for 93% of the users.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Cons
- The cream contains harmful chemicals that may irritate the skin or worse, lead to harmful effects in the long run.
- The product uses an alcohol, which is a cytotoxic, as its preservative.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Side effects
Based on the ingredients found in this formulation, you can expect to experience the following side effects:
- Increased risk of brain damage and other nerve diseases due to the presence of alcohol.
- High chances of skin irritations and allergies due to the inclusion of fragrance in the formulation.
Clean the skin first before applying the product. Gently pat a small amount of the concentrate on the orbital bone. Use this in the morning and at night for best results.
Here are some of the Strivectin Eye Cream reviews that we have found online:
- AmazonAddict from Amazon wrote this: “Used faithfully twice a day as instructed. It’s slightly greasy, and my makeup would smudge. No noticeable improvement for me in skin texture, smoothness, tightness, hydration, or lightening dark circles. Big disappointment.”
- Katrina from Amazon write this: “When I first tried this product, after trying everything else on the market, I found that it actually did work. I am an avid sun worshipper; Yes, it is very hard on your skin. I needed something to help erase some of the squint lines, crows feet and laugh lines I was mounting up, and StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles and Dark circles did wonder for my issues. The lines and discoloring from the sun are visible less.”
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles contains good emollients and a few beneficial ingredients that can keep the skin hydrated and well nourished. However, it seems like the product does not have enough antioxidants that can diminish wrinkles and fine lines.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."