What Is StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles?
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for is an eye concentrate that can diminish the signs of screen fatigue within just one week.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Pros and Cons
- Benefit:Visibly Reduces Fine Lines And Deep-Set Wrinkles, Reduces Dark Circles
- Ingredients:Squalene, Caffeine, Dimethicone
- Weight:1 oz / 30 ml
- The product is lightweight and can be easily absorbed by the skin.
- The product contains beneficial ingredients proven to deliver the ultimate hydration to the skin.
- According to clinical studies, the product has made eyes more awake to 96% of the consumers, reduced fine lines and wrinkles for 93% of the users and made eyes look less droopy for 93% of the users.
- The cream contains harmful chemicals that may irritate the skin or worse, lead to harmful effects in the long run.
- The product uses an alcohol, which is a cytotoxic, as its preservative.
What Does StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Claim?
The manufacturer claims that the product can offer the following benefits to the eye area:
- Reduces appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness.
- Diminishes the visibility of all types of lines in the eye area.
- Minimizes the appearance of screen fatigue.
- Targets crow’s feet, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Illuminates and awakens the eye cream.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Manufacturer’s Detail:
The product is manufactured by Strivectin, a skincare company with the mission to deliver the highest performing skincare and hair solutions to their clients. They formulated their products with the NIA-114 technology which has been scientifically proven to reinvigorate the skin surface for better performance and to boost the strength of the skin’s moisture barrier.
Working of StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles:
Through its Patented NIA-114 technology, StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles is able to strengthen the delicate eye area. It also has optical diffusers that can illuminate screen fatigue and dark circles.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
What Are The Ingredients In StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles?
Squalene: Nourishes the skin and keeps it healthy and flourishing. The ingredient also offers antioxidant benefits that can protect the skin from signs of aging and neutralize the effects of free radicals .
Caffeine: Stimulates blood flow to promote tightening and firming of the skin surrounding the eyes. It is also a potent source of antioxidants that can neutralize the damage brought about by free radicals, rids skin of aging signs, and prevents signs of aging to develop in the future .
Dimethicone: Forms a protective moisture barrier over the skin to lock in moisture and keep skin hydrated for a longer period of time. It also promotes smoothness of the skin and can be beneficial in treating issues related to dry skin and other irritations .
Plankton Extract: Protects the skin from environmental stress. It can also infuse the skin with antioxidants which can diminish the look of wrinkles and fine lines as well as smoothen the skin.
Does StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Have Any Side effects?
Based on the ingredients found in this formulation, you can expect to experience the following side effects:
- Increased risk of brain damage and other nerve diseases due to the presence of alcohol.
- High chances of skin irritations and allergies due to the inclusion of fragrance in the formulation.
How To Apply StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles?
Clean the skin first before applying the product. Gently pat a small amount of the concentrate on the orbital bone. Use this in the morning and at night for the best results.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Here are some of the Strivectin Eye Cream reviews that we have found online:
- AmazonAddict from Amazon wrote this: “Used faithfully twice a day as instructed. It’s slightly greasy, and my makeup would smudge. No noticeable improvement for me in skin texture, smoothness, tightness, hydration, or lightening dark circles. Big disappointment.”
- Katrina from Amazon write this: “When I first tried this product, after trying everything else on the market, I found that it actually did work. I am an avid sun worshipper; Yes, it is very hard on your skin. I needed something to help erase some of the squint lines, crow’s feet, and laugh lines I was mounting up, and StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles and Dark circles did wonder for my issues. The lines and discoloring from the sun are visible less.”
You May Also Like – Sulwhasoo Time Treasure Eye cream Reviews
Final Verdict: StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles contains good emollients and a few beneficial ingredients that can keep the skin hydrated and well-nourished. However, it seems like the product does not have enough antioxidants that can diminish wrinkles and fine lines.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow's feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the "right one" that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you'll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
The Beauty Insiders takes every opportunity to use high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about how we keep our content accurate, reliable, and trustworthy. Huang ZR, Lin YK, Fang JY. Biological and pharmacological activities of squalene and related compounds: potential uses in cosmetic dermatology. Molecules. 2009;14(1):540-554. Published 2009 Jan 23. doi:10.3390/molecules14010540.
 Pellicano C, Marsella R, Ahrens K. Pilot study to evaluate the effect of topical dimethicone on clinical signs and skin barrier function in dogs with naturally occurring atopic dermatitis. Vet Med Int. 2013;2013:239186. doi:10.1155/2013/239186.