What is Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream is a brightening cream that hydrates the skin while also even’s the skin’s tone by getting rid of age or sunspots. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Pros and Cons of Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Spots and Uneven Skin Tone
- Ingredients:Hyaluronic Acid Complex, Tamarind Extract, Papain Enzymes, Highly Purified Alpha Arbutin
- Brand:Sunday Riley
- Weight:1.7 Fl. Oz.
- The product is manufactured by a known and reputable company. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Some of the ingredients are known for their skin lightening effects and they also aid in decreasing age and sun spots.
- Many of the beauty retailers that sell the product offer a return or exchange policy for this product.
- Although the list of ingredients is provided, the amounts are not included.
- At $65 for a 1.7 fluid oz container, the cost is high for a product that needs to be used twice daily.
- People who use skin brighteners must be careful around the sun to ensure maximum protection.
What are the Ingredients in Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream?
Hyaluronic Acid Complex: HA helps moisturize the skin by pulling acid into the epidermis. It is also naturally found in the body and is known to help fight signs of aging. However if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
Tamarind Extract: Rich in alpha hydroxy acids, this extract helps get rid of impurities in the skin. It is known to be a natural bleaching ingredient and can be a substitute for synthetic skin bleaching products.
Papain (Papaya) Enzymes: Smooths and exfoliates the skin to help remove dead skin cells, thus revealing a rejuvenated complexion .
1% Highly Purified Alpha Arbutin: A known skin lightener used in skin bleaching creams. It is known for helping reduce the look of age or sunspots. It is a synthetic formulation of the skin lighteners found in the bearberry plant.
How To Apply Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Apply to skin twice daily.
- Visible results should be seen within a few weeks of consistent use.
- The product can also be used under make-up and combined with other Sunday Riley products to increase hydration.
You May Also Like – Porcelana Dark Spot Cream
Final Verdict: Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream
Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream is a product that is manufactured by a well-known company. In addition to being sold online, it is also available in known beauty counters all over the US. The product also enjoys good reviews from customers, indicating a high rate of satisfaction with results obtained from this product.
However, at $65 for a 1.7 fluid oz bottle, the cost of the product is a bit high. Also, the return policy is not mentioned on the official website. A product that allows for a trial period or includes more cream may be a better choice.