Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream: Is it Effective?
Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream Description
Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream is a brightening cream that hydrates the skin while also evening the skin’s tone by getting rid of age or sun spots. It is manufactured by Sunday Riley, which also sells and distributes other skin care products that help restore the skin. A 1.7oz container costs $65.00. The manufacturer does not mention whether or not it includes a return or refund policy, but many beauty supply stores that sell the product might allow this.
Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid Complex: HA helps moisturize the skin by pulling acid into the epidermis. It is also naturally found in the body and is known to help fight signs of aging.
- Tamarind Extract: rich in alpha hydroxy acids, this extract helps get rid of impurities in the skin. It is known to be a natural bleaching ingredient and can be a substitute for synthetic skin bleaching products.
- Papain (Papaya) Enzymes: smooths and exfoliates the skin to help remove dead skin cells, thus revealing a rejuvenated complexion.
- 1% Highly Purified Alpha Arbutin: a known skin lightener used in skin bleaching creams. It is known for helping reduce the look of age or sun spots. It is a synthetic formulation of the skin lighteners found in the bearberry plant.
Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream Directions
Apply to skin twice daily. Visible results should be seen within a few weeks of consistent use. The product can also be used under make-up and combined with other Sunday Riley products to increase hydration.
Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream Advantages
- The product is manufactured by a known and reputable company.
- Some of the ingredients are known for their skin lightening effects and they also aid in decreasing age and sun spots.
- Many of the beauty retailers that sell the product offer a return or exchange policy for this product.
- Two of the key ingredients are natural and rich in alpha hydroxy acids that help improve the skin’s overall condition.
- Hyaluronic Acid is one of the main ingredients, and it is also naturally found in the body.
- Customers indicate high reviews of this product.
- The product can be used over or under make-up safely.
Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream Disadvantages
- Although the list of ingredients is provided, the amounts are not included.
- At $65 for a 1.7 fluid oz container, the cost is high for a product that needs to be used twice daily.
- People who use skin brighteners must be careful around the sun to ensure maximum protection.
Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream Customer Review
- “Love this light moisturizer. Have been using for a few months. Does not clog pores.” -By M. Kincheloe
- “Love it. Absorbs quickly. Light.” -By Marie M.
Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream is a product that is manufactured by a well-known company. In addition to being sold online, it is also available in known beauty counters all over the US. The product also enjoys good reviews from customers, indicating a high rate of satisfaction with results obtained from this product. However, at $65 for a 1.7 fluid oz bottle, the cost of the product is a bit high. A product that allows for a trial period or includes more cream may be a better choice.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.