Triple C Lightning Liquid Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Triple C Lightning Liquid?
Triple C Lightning Liquid, USD 27 for 1 oz (30 ml) pump bottle. This skin brightener liquid is said to bring back the radiance, brightness, and health of the skin. You can purchase it from the official Sokoglam site and other third-party retailer sites. Before you consider buying this product, read this Triple C Lightning Liquid review.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Triple C Lightning Liquid?
- Triple C Lightning Liquid – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Triple C Lightning Liquid?
- How To Apply Triple C Lightning Liquid
- Benefits of Triple C Lightning Liquid
- Disadvantages of Triple C Lightning Liquid
- Does Triple C Lightning Liquid Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : Triple C Lightning Liquid
Triple C Lightning Liquid – Does It Really Work?
Triple C Lightning Liquid is a collaboration between the founders of CosRx and SokoGlam. Both companies worked together in developing and formulating this skin brightening liquid. According to their page, the liquid can:
- Treat and prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Leave skin smooth and hydrated.
- Support the health of the skin.
- Bring back the skin’s radiance.
This review will tell you more so continue reading!
What are the Ingredients in Triple C Lightning Liquid?
Here are some of the Triple C Lightning Liquid ingredients:
- 20.5% pure ascorbic acid: This is a potent antioxidant that brightens, firms and tightens the skin.However it causes redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Black Chokeberry: This stabilizes vitamin C and promotes the skin’s smoothness and hydration.
- Sodium hyaluronate: It helps to give skin volume by holding onto water and as levels decline with age, However it causes skin infection such as redness,swelling.
How To Apply Triple C Lightning Liquid
- For best results, mix 2 to 3 drops of Triple C Lightning Liquid in your moisturizer and apply it after cleansing the skin for the first few weeks.
- If no irritation occurs, you can directly apply 2 to 3 drops of the liquid to face, chest, and neck.
- Wear this with sunscreen.Follow it up with a hydrating moisturizer.
- Store the liquid in a cold dark place inside the refrigerator.
Benefits of Triple C Lightning Liquid
- The liquid is made in small batches.
- It is also air shipped to ensure its freshness.
- The product has a pH level of 3.
- This formula contains Vitamin C which brightens, firms and tightens the skin.However it causes redness on skin or flushing.
Disadvantages of Triple C Lightning Liquid
- The liquid is expensive.
- It may produce a tingly sensation upon application.
- The ingredients of the liquid can be easily oxidized so it requires special storage conditions.
- This formula contains Sodium hyaluronate which causes redness or swelling on skin.
- This product also contains Butylene glycol which causes rashes on applied area.
Does Triple C Lightning Liquid Have Any Side Effects?
One of the most notable Triple C Lightning Liquid side-effects is the tingly sensation upon application. It also increases the skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
Final Verdict : Triple C Lightning Liquid
Triple C Lightning Liquid delivers a good dose of skin lightening agents and antioxidants to the skin. However, it comes with a few side effects like skin redness, dryness, and flaking especially when the skin is exposed to the sun.There is no return policy mentioned of this product.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."