Triple C Lightning Liquid Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Triple C Lightning Liquid Overview:
Triple C Lightning Liquid, USD 27 for 1 oz (30 ml) pump bottle, is the winner of 2017 Soko Glam Best of K-Beauty Award. This skin brightener liquid is said to bring back the radiance, brightness, and health of the skin. You can purchase it from the official Sokoglam site and other third-party retailer sites. Before you consider buying this product, read this Triple C Lightning Liquid review
About Triple C Lightning Liquid – Does It Really Work?
Triple C Lightning Liquid is a collaboration between the founders of CosRx and SokoGlam. Both companies worked together in developing and formulating this skin brightening liquid that has been proven to deliver guaranteed results.
According to their page, the liquid can:
- Treat and prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Leave skin smooth and hydrated.
- Support the health of the skin.
- Bring back the skin’s radiance.
This review will tell you more so continue reading!
What Are The Ingredients In Triple C Lightning Liquid?
Here are some of the Triple C Lightning Liquid ingredients:
- 20.5% pure ascorbic acid: This is a potent antioxidant that brightens, firms and tightens the skin./
- Black Chokeberry: This stabilizes vitamin C and promotes the skin’s smoothness and hydration.
Directions To Use:
For best results, mix 2 to 3 drops of Triple C Lightning Liquid in your moisturizer and apply it after cleansing the skin for the first few weeks. If no irritation occurs, you can directly apply 2 to 3 drops of the liquid to face, chest, and neck. Wear this with sunscreen. Follow it up with a hydrating moisturizer. Store the liquid in a cold dark place inside the refrigerator.
- The liquid is made in small batches.
- It is also air shipped to ensure its freshness.
- The product has a pH level of 3.
- The liquid is expensive.
- It may produce a tingly sensation upon application.
- The ingredients of the liquid can be easily oxidized so it requires special storage conditions.
Does Triple C Lightning Liquid Have Any Side-Effects?
One of the most notable Triple C Lightning Liquid side-effects is the tingly sensation upon application. It also increases the skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
Triple C Lightning Liquid Customer Reviews:
Below are some Triple C Lightning Liquid reviews:
- “It’s watery with just the teeniest smidge of yellow tint against a white wall, so I believe very fresh. I usually use DE C-firma so I had to get the hang of application. I apply Vit C after p50 at night to help lighten sun spots and rebuild collagen. This stuff is strong at 20.5%, so probably not a great idea if your skin is sensitive. I follow with my Curology which has tret. My skin can handle all this. I have found it is lightening sun spots that have been persistent for almost a year now!! But I can’t use every day. When my skin is feeling a bit fed up with my actives, I’ll use the DE instead. But I’ve been using this about 5 times per week with great results. Hope that helps some.” Riapot on Makeupalley
- Disclaimer: I am also using other products in my skin routine, but I can credit the Triple C Lightning Liquid to giving me the quickest results. “ Oliver twist on Makeupalley
- “UPDATE 6/20/2017: I had to stop using this due to irritation breakouts. It also made my skin very dry and flaky. I think it’s possibly too high of a percentage for my sensitive skin or maybe something else in it annoyed my skin. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice any brightening effect while using it. Highly recommend keeping it refrigerated.
- ORIGINAL REVIEW: These are just my initial impressions of this product after 2.5 weeks of use. I will update after I’ve given it more time.
- My skin is oily/dehydrated, sensitive/reactive, very acne prone.
- This is the new vitamin C serum from Cosrx that is currently exclusive to Soko Glam. The main ingredients are 20.5% ascorbic acid (vitamin c) and 72% black chokeberry extract, which is an antioxidant that supposedly helps to stabilize the vitamin c. This serum has a water-like consistency with a slight “glycol slip,” not nearly as oily/slippery feeling as the CSI vitamin serum. It sinks in faster but still has a tackiness to it (absorption time could also depend on skin type). I noticed a burning/tingling sensation the first few times I applied it. So far, I don’t notice any results… not that I expect immediate results. I know results take time, but for example, with the CSI and other vitamin C serums I’ve used, I notice my skin starts to look glowy after a few days of use. I don’t notice that with the Cosrx. I’ve only been using it two weeks, but it makes my skin dry/flaky rather than glowy and fresh. I use it in the morning, but they recommend that it be used at night so I’ll try it at night as well. It is also recommended that this serum be stored in the refrigerator and used within 2-3 months of opening. They also warn that a sediment could occur around the rim and bottom of the bottle. I’m assuming they mean crystallization of the vitamin c.” -Cat1104 on makeupalley
Triple C Lightning Liquid delivers a good dose of skin lightening agents and antioxidants to the skin. However, it comes with a few side effects like skin redness, dryness, and flaking especially when the skin is exposed to the sun.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.