What Is COSRX Triple C Lightning Liquid?
Triple C Lightning Liquid is said to bring back the radiance, brightness, and health of the skin. You can purchase it from the official Sokoglam site and other third-party retailer sites. Before you consider buying this product, read this Triple C Lightning Liquid review.
Pros and Cons of COSRX Triple C Lightning Liquid
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Improve Sun-Damaged Skin, Promotes Collagen Production
- Ingredients:20.5% Pure Ascorbic Acid, Black Chokeberry, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Weight:1 Fl. Oz.
- The liquid is made in small batches.
- It is also air shipped to ensure its freshness.
- The product has a pH level of 3.
- This formula contains Vitamin C which brightens, firms and tightens the skin.However it causes redness on skin or flushing.
- The liquid is expensive.
- It may produce a tingly sensation upon application.
- The ingredients of the liquid can be easily oxidized so it requires special storage conditions.
- This product also contains Butylene glycol which causes rashes on applied area.
Triple C Lightning Liquid – Does It Really Work?
Triple C Lightning Liquid is a collaboration between the founders of CosRx and SokoGlam. Both companies worked together in developing and formulating this skin brightening liquid. According to their page, the liquid can:
- Treat and prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Leave skin smooth and hydrated.
- Support the health of the skin.
- Bring back the skin’s radiance.
This review will tell you more so continue reading!
What are the Ingredients in Triple C Lightning Liquid?
Here are some of the Triple C Lightning Liquid ingredients:
20.5% Pure Ascorbic Acid: This is a potent antioxidant that brightens, firms and tightens the skin.However it causes redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing .
Black Chokeberry: This stabilizes vitamin C and promotes the skin’s smoothness and hydration .
Sodium Hyaluronate: It helps to give skin volume by holding onto water and as levels decline with age, However, it causes skin infections such as redness, swelling .
How To Apply Triple C Lightning Liquid?
- For best results, mix 2 to 3 drops of Triple C Lightning Liquid in your moisturizer and apply it after cleansing the skin for the first few weeks.
- If no irritation occurs, you can directly apply 2 to 3 drops of the liquid to face, chest, and neck.
- Wear this with sunscreen.Follow it up with a hydrating moisturizer.
- Store the liquid in a cold dark place inside the refrigerator.
Que: How do you use Cosrx Triple C Lightning fluid?
Ans: Apply 2-3 drops to face and massage over. Avoid eye and lip areas.
Does Triple C Lightning Liquid Have Any Side Effects?
Ans: This formula contains Sodium hyaluronate which causes redness or swelling on skin.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website or online stores and place your order.
You May Also Like – Makari 24K Gold Lightening Serum Review
Final Verdict: Triple C Lightning Liquid
Triple C Lightning Liquid delivers a good dose of skin-lightening agents and antioxidants to the skin. However, it comes with a few side effects like skin redness, dryness, and flaking especially when the skin is exposed to the sun. There is no return policy mentioned for this product.