Usana PhytoEstrin Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Usana PhytoEstrin Overview:
Usana PhytoEstrin, US $28.97 for 90 tablets, is an all botanical based menopause-supplement specially formulated to bring you relief from multiple menopausal symptoms and help you go through this phase with ease and peace of mind.
About Usana PhytoEstrin — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by USANA Health Sciences. The company distributes its products to the market via direct selling. USANA Health Sciences has been in the business of formulating and distributing a long list of nutritionals or so-called neutraceutical products since 1992. Beyond regularly taking these supplements, the company intends to improve your overall health status and wellness. It also provides the public with entrepreneurial opportunities by marketing its products among their personal networks.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Bring you relief from a wide range of discomforting and unpleasant menopausal symptoms that includes mood swings, hot flashes and night sweats.
- Promote healthier heart, bones and mind.
- Improve your quality of life during the menopausal phase by giving you a more energetic body and by putting your mind at ease, free from depression and anxiety.
- Support you in better dealing with your menopausal symptoms so that you can go through this stage with ease and with grace.
What Are The Ingredients In Usana PhytoEstrin ?
- Soy Isoflavones: It contains plant-derived estrogens that help make up for the sudden drop in your estrogen level.
- Black Cohosh Extract: It is touted to deliver relief from the multiple symptoms and discomforts associated with menopause.
- Chasteberry Powder: It has been shown to influence your pituitary gland, promoting the normalization of your hormone levels to help relax your mind, give you better moods, as well as give you relief from the pains associated with menopause.
- Licorice Root Extract: Boosts your immune response, this ingredient helps you better cope with stressful situations and help you keep a cool head.
- Dong Quai Extract: It balances out your hormone levels to improve painful menopause symptoms.
Directions To Use:
Usana PhytoEstrin is recommended to be taken three times daily on three separate occasions, ideally before meals.
- Usana PhytoEstrin is manufactured by a company with a solid track record in formulating and distributing nutritional product since 1992.
- This product is formulated by USANA Health Sciences which has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- This product contains soy which may not make it suitable for intake by people who are embracing a gluten-free lifestyle.
- Usana PhytoEstrin reviews are severely limited and does not allow you to collectively gauge user sentiment about this product’s performance.
Does Usana PhytoEstrin Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the likelihood of experiencing side effects from proper intake of Usana PhytoEstrin is low. However, adverse reactions greatly depend on your body’s response to the supplement as well. Again, those who have a history of allergy with soy should completely avoid this product.
Usana PhytoEstrin Customer Reviews:
Usana PhytoEstrin reviews read:
- “Usana PhytoEstrin has such mixed reviews, left by such a small pool of past users. The formula does look pretty good, but we weren’t able to draw a definitive conclusion as to whether or not this product is a good option for menopausal women. Usana, as a company appears to have a decent reputation — they’ve been awarded an A+ rating by the BBB and the website looks nice, is easy to use and contains the information users expect before placing an order. But, there’s still the issue of the dubious-sounding M2M direct sales “opportunity.” The language used echoes job postings designed to attract vulnerable job seekers in an attempt to profit on their desperation. The point is, Usana PhytoEstrin might be a good product, sure, but we do still have some reservations.” — Product Review on DietsInReview
- “I have been taking phytoesterin for almost 10 years now…went off of them for a little while when I couldn’t find anyone around who sold the product anymore and did I and everyone else ever notice the difference. Decided to purchase through amazon and am so happy I did. They are great for night sweats and mood swings. Even got my friend using them and she totally agrees although her symptoms were more severe than mine. Great product and hopefully will never have to go without them.” — Sandra Bader on Amazon
It’s easy to be convinced of the promises of Usana PhytoEstrin, most especially since reputable companies are not very easy to find these days. However, as good as this product may sound, it’s not for everyoe.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.