Auralei Serum: Does Auralei Serum Work?Advertising Disclosure ?
Auralei Serum is a unique skin care treatment that is designed to reduce the visibility of skin aging signs. The product is also formulated using key ingredients that delay the development of skin aging. It uses innovative ingredients including special botanical extracts that have been shown to offer anti-aging effects. It claims to helps users look dramatically more youthful in just 7 days of using the special formulation. The product also contains moisturizing, soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients that work together to significantly slow down skin aging. It is being offered by several websites through a free trial but no pricing can be found on such websites.
What Auralei Serum Claims?
- Quickly reduce the visibility of wrinkles
- Thoroughly hydrates the skin to help fight aging
- Diminish age lines and other aging signs
- Improves firmness and gives the skin a lifting effect
- Gradually diminishes eye bags, puffiness and dark circles
- Boosts collagen production considerably
About The Manufacturer
There are several websites offering a free trial of the product but information on the product’s manufacturer is nowhere to be found on the websites. It is only stated that it is made in the USA in a facility that follows good manufacturing practices (GMP). The main problem is the lack of assurance that it is really a high quality product that uses safe and effective ingredients. Also, there are complaints because of the free trial offer which only lasts a few days. This is a common deceptive practice of skin care products being offered online through a free trial. Some complaints say signing up for the free trial comes with an auto-ship monthly program which is not mentioned on the product’s websites.
How Auralei Serum Works?
One website of the product state that it uses the most advanced ingredients that are clinically proven to significantly improve the skin’s qualities. It contains powerful moisturizing ingredients that penetrate deep into the different layers of the skin for thorough, lasting hydration. It is also said to soften cellular tissue to restore the youthful qualities of the skin. The product is also said to offer natural ultraviolet protection through antioxidants. This also protects the skin cells from free radical damage which is one of the main causes of rapid aging of the skin.
Auralei Serum Active Ingredients
No details are provided regarding the specific active ingredients of Auralei Serum. It is only stated that the formulation uses the following anti-aging ingredients:
- Vitamins and Minerals – The product claims to nourish the skin with essential nutrients that help restore the youthful qualities of the skin. It helps make the skin smoother and gives it a natural, youthful glow.
- Antioxidants – This is one of the key ingredients of the product which protects the cells of the skin from free radical damage. This also protects the elastin and collagen in the skin from premature breakdown due to environmental and other factors.
- Collagen Boosting Ingredients – It uses ingredients that increase collagen in the skin which restructures the skin and helps make it smoother. The product also fights the rapid decrease of collagen which occurs naturally due to factors like exposure to pollution.
Auralei Serum Pros
- Several websites are offering a free trial of Auralei Serum
- The product contains moisturizing ingredients
- It is formulated to help nourish the skin
- The formulation contains antioxidants
- It helps protect against rapid aging of the skin
- There are feedbacks saying it doesn’t deliver significant anti-aging results
Auralei Serum Cons?
- The product is not proven to be effective through independent laboratory testing
- No detailed information is available on the product’s formulation
- It uses unknown key ingredients
- There are complaints because of the free trial and auto-shipment program
- Most feedbacks say it isn’t really very effective
How to Use?
Apply the serum on clean, dry skin twice daily. Put a thin layer all over your face then massage gently onto your skin. It should be allowed to dry completely before other products are applied on the skin.
No complete list of ingredients is available so you should test it first on a small area of your skin to determine sensitivity. If irritation develops, wash with water and do not continue to use it.
The product is just an ordinary anti-aging treatment for the skin that makes a lot of claims that are not really proven. There is even no information on the key ingredients of the product. This makes a lot of its claims questionable. The product is still worth a try because of the free trial being offered but you should be careful when you sign up since there are several complaints saying it only lasts a few days and comes with an automatic shipment program.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."