Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream?
Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream is manufactured by Avene, a dermatological institute that also operates the Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center located at the Haut-Languedoc National Park in France. The center caters to patients suffering from all types of extreme skin diseases that include atopic dermatitis, eczema, burns and scars, and psoriasis.
Skin anti-aging science continues to improve. It seems that there will indeed come a day when we should all say goodbye to risk and invasive procedures just to get those wrinkles off of our face. And, it seems as if the most effective ingredients so far are the ones that are found in nature and in the body itself.
Scientists behind Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream knew that exactly, and made nature and the body itself their primary weapons in combating the signs of skin aging.
Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream retails for $37.50 for every 30 ml tube.
Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream- Does it really work?
As per claims made by company Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream formulation effectively improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without causing skin irritations. The product claims to use ingredients that are proven to be effective and guaranteed to be non-irritating even to people with overly sensitive skin types.
Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream is based on decades of experience working with various products and techniques, and knowledge on how the skin behaves.
The manufacturer claims that the Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream has been carefully designed and formulated to help reverse signs of aging and protect it from further damage. The company also claims that the product works for normal to combination, and sensitive to aging skin types.
What are the ingredients in Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream?
- Retinaldehyde (0.1%), a simpler form of Retinol which has been reported to be more easily absorbed and broken down by the body. Retinaldehyde helps firm up and stretch skin to rid it of fine lines and creases.
- Relastide (0.1%), a peptide that stimulates elastin production. It promotes skin repair and restructuring and encourages the resurfacing of new skin.
- Pre-Tocopherol (0.1%), a precursor of Vitamin E which has been shown through research to be a more stable form of Vitamin E.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
Benefits of Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream
- Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream is manufactured by Avene, a highly reliable skin research institution
- Consists of highly potent active ingredients that have been scientifically shown to produce results as claimed by the manufacturer
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Especially formulated to cater even to hypersensitive skin types, so that formulation is very mild
Disadvantages of Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream
No product drawback has been noted, except that retinaldehyde may stain fabrics.
How to apply Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream
- Use nightly; never use during the day since the product contains a retinol precursor that can breakdown when exposed to the sun.
- Apply to your face and neck religiously. Never layer with another product as substances may react.
Does Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream have any Side Effects?
- Since the product contains a Vitamin A derivative, the possibility of irritation is always present.
- Do a patch test to check how you react to the product before use.
Final Verdict- Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream
Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream seems to have been meticulously prepared by leading practitioners in skin science. At only $30 a jar, this product should be worth trying out.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.