What is Benzac Spot Treatment?
Benzac Intensive Spot Treatment is a spot treatment in gel form that helps relieve inflamed and irritated skin of blemishes even before a breakout starts.
More specifically, this product promises to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Disinfect and relieve swelling, redness, and blemishes even before a breakout starts
- Unclog your pores and draw out impurities to purify these
- Reduce inflammation that relieves your skin from patchiness, redness, and other signs of skin irritationBenzac, owned and managed by Galderma, is a brand dedicated to formulating topical acne treatments that work like prescription acne treatments.
Benzac Spot Treatment at a Glance
|Skin Type:||All Skin Type|
|Ingredients:||Salicylic Acid, East Indian Sandalwood Oil|
|Benefits:||Reduces Acne-Causing Bacteria, Stubborn Blemishes|
|Weight:||0.5 Fl. Oz.|
|Buy Now:||View on Amazon|
What are the Ingredients in Benzac Spot Treatment?
Salicylic Acid (2.0%):
A beta-hydroxy acid that purifies your skin and pores, improves your acne, helps prevent new blemishes from forming, and provides your skin with gentle exfoliation that stimulates the regeneration of a new layer.
East Indian Sandalwood Oil:
Infused in this formula in pharmaceutical grade, has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm irritated skin, helping relieve it from itchiness, redness, and other signs of inflammation that ruins your otherwise flawless complexion.
How To Apply Benzac Spot Treatment?
- Use Benzac Intensive Spot Treatment up to twice daily (probably less for very sensitive and problematic skin.
- Following a thorough cleansing and toning.
- Gradually work up frequency of product use to allow your skin to adjust to the product which should avoid adverse product reactions.
Pros and Cons of Benzac Intensive Spot Treatment
- This product is formulated for daily use on any skin type.
- This product contains ingredients with well known anti-inflammatory properties that relieve skin of irritation caused by acne and
- The BHA in this product itself.
- This product is formulated with drying alcohols, a highly irritating and damaging ingredient that, with regular skin exposure, permanently compromises your skin’s spongelike qualities.
- Formula is laden with toxic ingredients that include phenoxyethanol and parabens, and irritating ingredients including butylene glycol, fragrances, and witch hazel, which roughly takes up about half of the full product ingredient list.
- This product has a limited distribution network and is mostly available only online via reseller sites which makes this product hard to access and difficult to establish authenticity.
- A Benzac spot treatment review by a product user has pointed out how the burning sensation and harsh formulation may not make this product suitable for use by people with sensitive or problematic skin
Q.How to use Benzac Spot Treatment?
A. Clean the skin thoroughly before applying, and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer once or twice daily.
Q.Is Benzac Spot Treatment Worth Buiyng?
A. According to customer reviews it is worth buying product.
Q.Where can I buy this product?
A. Visit the company’s website or online stores and place your order.
Final Verdict: Benzac Intensive Spot Treatment
Some users may initially find Benzac Intensive Spot Treatment to be helpful in clearing their blemishes and in helping prevent new breakouts.
Sadly, there are too many potentially permanently skin-damaging ingredients in this formula, alcohol most especially, that will probably outweigh the benefits that can be derived from this acne treatment. If you have sensitive skin, you will feel the adverse effects sooner should you decide to use this product.