What is Bioderma Cicabio Cream?
Bioderma is founded on phrase, “Biology at the service of dermatology”. The skin care brand was first established in the 1970s but, was not introduced to the rest of the world until it began to participate in the Italian market. The brand currently boasts of a broad lineup of personal care, skin care, and hair care products.
The manufacturer claims that, Bioderma Cicabio Cream is a restorative cream that helps facilitate faster skin healing from abrasions, excessive dryness, redness, scaling, and other forms of skin irritations as a result of dermal procedures or, arising from chronically irritated skin.This product works by supporting your skin’s natural healing process, combining with skin repairing and restorative ingredients that help facilitate faster regeneration of skin. However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Bioderma Cicabio Cream?
- Bioderma Cicabio Cream – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Bioderma Cicabio Cream?
- Benefits of Bioderma Cicabio Cream
- Disadvantages of Bioderma Cicabio Cream
- Does Bioderma Cicabio Cream Have Any Side Effects?
- How To Apply Bioderma Cicabio Cream
- Final Verdict : Bioderma Cicabio Cream
Bioderma Cicabio Cream – Does it Really work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your damaged skin:
- Promote the fast and more efficient restoration of your skin’s epidermis, and strengthen your surface layer as it does so.
- Eases the discomforts associated with skin irritations by facilitating faster skin healing that won’t require you to endure pain.
- Provide your skin with better protection from possible infections while healing takes effect.
- Reduce the urge to scratch so as to help speed up healing and restoration of barrier integrity.
What are the Ingredients in Bioderma Cicabio Cream?
- Resveratrol: Delivers a wide range of highly potent antioxidants, this helps defend your skin from further damage, particularly caused by environmental factors, that can delay or impede your skin’s healing and restoration.
- Copper-Zinc Complex: Mineral combination that facilitates better skin healing, reducing the possibility of bacterial infections, and improving the quality of restored skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Brings in more moisture to the treatment area but not too much to attract infection, it helps restore your skin’s ideal hydration mechanisms to help keep your skin well-hydrated for longer periods of time. However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
- Antalgicine Complex: A proprietary ingredient, the primary function of which is to help reduce the urge for you to scratch skin that is undergoing healing and repair.
Benefits of Bioderma Cicabio Cream
- This product contains ingredients that have been well-established to facilitate faster and better wound healing.
- This product has been guaranteed to be mild enough to be used as an after-care cream following an abrasive or destructive dermal session, like chemical peels, which can leave your skin irritated and damaged but it may leads to redness, and itching on skin.
- This product combines several ingredients with well-known healing and skin restorative functions in a single formula.
Disadvantages of Bioderma Cicabio Cream
- This product has been reported to leave skin with an excessively drying sensation that can further help rather than soothe the damage.
- The manufacturer fails to provide evidence to establish product efficacy and safety.
- Bioderma Cicabio Cream reviews indicate that this product may be too harsh for use over sensitive skin types.
- This formula contains Hyaluronic acid which causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
Does Bioderma Cicabio Cream Have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and additives.
- Increased risk for developing cancers due to PEGs, chemicals that can easily combine with other toxic ingredients, including 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen, during the manufacturing process.
How To Apply Bioderma Cicabio Cream?
- Apply Bioderma Cicabio Cream on affected areas of your skin, night and day, following a fresh cleanse.
- Keep applying daily until your epidermis has been fully restored. Make sure to ask your skin care specialist about the best way to use this product whenever you are including this as part of a skin procedure after care.
>Final Verdict : Bioderma Cicabio Cream
Bioderma Cicabio Cream is impressively formulated — lean and straightforward. However, skin that needs to heal also needs to make the positive results last, except this one is more concerned about providing your skin with protection, speeding up repairs, and keeping it hydrated. When you need to go beyond one time instant gratifications, you might require something else. This product do not offer any sort of return policy.