Biofade Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Biofade Cream Overview
Biofade Creams refer to 3 cream formulations prepared for hyper pigmentation issues showing in very specific areas of your body. Biofade its a skin brightener is available in the following varieties:
- Blemish Brightening Cream. Formulated to treat hyper pigmentation related to premature aging or dark marks characteristic of mature skin, that includes age spots and sun-damaged skin. It is also recommended for whitening dark underarms melasma and birthmarks.
- Scar Brightening and Repair Cream. In addition to skin lightening effects, this cream is specially formulated to correct and regenerate scars such as due to acne, surgery and burns.
- Intimate Area Brightening Cream. This cream is intended for use on the anal, vaginal and breast areas.
Each of these creams are available at the following costs:
- 1 bottle: US $59.95
- 2 bottles: US $109.95
- 3 bottles: US $159.95
All packages come with a free shipping cost if you order from the manufacturer’s website.
About Biofade Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by a Biofade. There is no other information available about this company or brand, particularly highlighting its track record in providing safe and quality skin care products. Although it does have an official product website where detailed information about the 3 varieties of Biofade Cream are detailed.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, these products have been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Lighten dark marks and promote a more even skin tone.
- Brighten dark skin in your intimate areas.
- Lighten scar marks but also help it heal more effectively for a more even skin surface.
What Are The Ingredients In Biofade Cream?
- Natural Brightening Agents: Enhance your skin’s fairness, lightens your hyper pigmented skin problems, and even out your skin tone.
- Botanical Antioxidants: Protect your skin from further damage, primarily caused by environmental stressors, including pollution, but also to some extent.
- Collaxyl (only for the Scar Brightening and Repair Cream): A peptide that is well-recognized for it skin healing and repairing properties, causing scars to become shallower in depth.
Directions to Use
Biofade Cream must only be applied on hyper pigmented areas or, areas that you desire to lighten, such as a certain portion of your areola.
- Biofade Cream is being offered at bulk purchase discounts where you get to save when you buy more bottle.
- These products do not contain mercury nor hydroquinone, the former already a confirmed carcinogen and banned by the US FDA, and the latter, a suspected carcinogen that is still permitted in the US but, already banned for inclusion in European countries.
- These products are packaged in airless containers which helps preserve the potency of the formula so that it always reaches your skin in the best condition plus, it is also a very hygienic way of dispensing this product so it’s always free of contamination.
- The manufacturer does not list the complete line up of ingredients for this product.
- Biofade Cream appears to have a very limited distribution network and may not be available in all territories.
Does Biofade Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Given the lack of ingredients and limited product reviews, it is best to take precaution and consider that Biofade Cream may cause side effects. Always test for allergic reactions when using this cream for the first time. Perform an overnight patch test. If you notice any sign of irritation, discontinue use immediately.
Biofade Cream Customer Reviews
Biofade Cream reviews read:
- “HORRIBLE! Do not trust this sender, first of all the bottle is REALLY small and on top of it already being little it comes with maybe an ounce of product. I used the little bit that it came with for the week and a half it lasted and rubbing dirt on myself is probably more affective than this product.” — Darlina on Amazon.
- “I use this product on my elbows and underarms. It takes a while but it works. I’ve used it for 3 weeks and am starting to see a difference. Like with any product, it may take time. This one definitely takes longer the products with HQ. It is safer. I just wish it would work faster. Not worth the price you pay for it.” — Alyt on Amazon.
Should you use Biofade Cream? It really depends on how much you need a skin lightening spot corrector and what you are willing to risk. The manufacturer guarantees that this product neither contains mercury nor hydroquinone but, what else is in the formula? It appears, for now, only the manufacturer knows.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.