Clean and Clear Fairness Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Clean And Clear Fairness Cream?
Clean and Clear Fairness Cream, US $6.73 for a 40g tube, is a skin brightening cream that creates for you a pinkish glow which the manufacturer promises would last 3x longer than other fairness enhancing products. Although this product contains fragrance which may trigger skin irritation and skin dryness.
This product is formulated and distributed by Johnson and Johnson under its Clean & Clear brand, One of the world’s first and largest multinational companies, J&J has business interests in the medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer goods industries. Its skin care brands are being managed under the Consumer Unit, that includes Clean & Clear, and brands that include Neutrogena and Aveeno.
Clean And Clear Fairness Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Instantly makes your skin glow with a natural pinkish radiance that lasts a long time.
- Deliver buildable skin lightening improvements to promote a fairer complexion.
- Help regulate oil production and prevents greasy skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Clean and Clear Fairness Cream?
- Cherry Extract: Replenish your skin’s nutrient and moisture levels to help it better and more quickly recover from damage and cope with necessary repairs to restore your skin’s overall health and natural beauty.
- Rice Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that calm skin irritations.
- Niacinamide: Also Vitamin B3, it provides powerful antioxidant protection functions, revives energy level of your skin cells, and improves micro circulation, all of which are important in promoting a well-nourished and healthier skin.
- Niacinamide: This ingredient is used to hydrate the skin as well as reduce redness in the skin. However it might cause mild burning, itching, or redness.
- Vitamin C: Jumpstarts your skin cells to deliver optimum performance in repairing and renewing your skin, as it also provides your skin added UV protection and neutralizes free radicals.
How To Apply Clean And Clear Fairness Cream
Use Clean and Clear Fairness Cream ideally in the morning after a fresh cleansing and toning.
Benefits Of Clean And Clear Fairness Cream
- Clean and Clear Fairness Cream contains UV filters that protect the skin from further skin darkening.
- This product is suitable for all skin types.
Disadvantages Of Clean And Clear Fairness Cream
- This product leaves a white cast that makes your complexion appear greyish.
- Clean and Clear Fairness Cream reviews indicate that the scent may be too overpowering for some people.
- This product may cause skin dryness.
- This product contains fragrance, which may lead to skin irritation.
Does Clean And Clear Fairness Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Clean and Clear Fairness Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, synthetic fragrances, artificial colorants, and a host of other synthetic ingredients.
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases and irregularities in hormone levels due to parabens and BHT.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
Final Verdict : Clean And Clear Fairness Cream
Users confirm: Clean and Clear Fairness Cream will deliver for you instant skin lightening. Whether it lasts or not, however, depends on use and skin type. Also, there are no guarantees that this cream will give you buildable and longer-lasting improvements so keep your expectations at bay.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."