Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum Review: Is This Product Worth Buying?
Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum Details
Every frosty, blue bottle of Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum costs US $110 for every 1 fl. oz. This product is made with microparticles of water droplets that make it uber lightweight and yet surprisingly feels deeply hydrating in an instant.
Based on reports by manufacturer about an ex vivo study that spans 4 applications, Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum causes 33% improvement in skin hydration, and results to at least 32% of plumping skin.
This product owes its ultra moisture replenishing powers to the Chanel patented microdroplet particles delivery technology. This technology enhances the formula’s ability to better penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. This makes it easier to more evenly spread the serum and takes much less time for the beneficial ingredients to sink into the skin. Moisture in skin is maintained for up to 24 hours.
By boosting skin moisture, this product enhances collagen production which, in turn, facilitates repairs to be done on damages in the skin matrix. Simultaneously, antioxidant content protects skin from getting further damaged.
Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum Ingredients
Key active ingredients are:
- Camellia japonica oil : This product’s base ingredient, is loaded essential fatty acids and vitamin E, which instantly nourishes skin and helps keep it comfortably hydrated throughout the day
- Camellia Alba PFA : Mainly consists of moisture giving nutrients that help tighten, plump and firm up your skin. With PFA technology, this ingredient is more efficiently delivered where your skin needs moisture the most, that is, in the deeper layers.
- Blue Ginger PFA : Provides your skin with the protective power of antioxidants, making skin better able to resist damage, including those caused by stress and environmental factors
- Hyaluronic Acid : Gives your skin a moisture boost by attracting moisture in your skin and from the surrounding air.It then captures the moisture and stores it over longer periods of time to keep your skin from drying out.
- Glycerin, Propanediol and Butylene Glycol : Gives skin a better moisturized and silkier feel that lasts
Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum Directions to Use
Use Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum twice daily: daytime and nighttime. Always precede application by cleansing and toning your skin. Use under your heavier creams.
Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum Advantages
- Easily absorbent
- Microparticles enable this product to more rapidly penetrate your skin
- Leaves skin feeling better hydrated
- Leaves a smooth, silky feel on the skin’s surface
- Immediately restores skin moisture
- Improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture over longer periods
Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum Disadvantages
- Leaves a thin film on face
- Sticky and, for some, greasy
- Contains fragrance which can be highly irritating for any skin type
- Contains phenoxyethanol, a chemical that can potentially affect your nerve and spine health
- Contains very limited antioxidants that most likely translate to limited protective benefits for your skin
- Not suitable as an anti-aging cream
Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum contains microparticles that rapidly penetrate your skin. This product leaves your skin smooth and hydrated but may give you irritating sensation caused by fragrances. One of the product ingredients can have bad effects on your nerve and spine which can be dangerous. Given the potential side effects, we do not recommend purchasing this product. There are more similar products that gives you the same results without the side effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.