Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What Is Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum?
Every frosty, blue bottle of Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum costs US $110 for every 1 fl. oz. This product is made with microparticles of water droplets that make it uber lightweight and yet surprisingly feels deeply hydrating in an instant.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum?
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum?
- How To Apply Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum?
- Benefits of Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
- Disadvantages of Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
- Final Verdict: Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
Based on reports by manufacturer about an ex vivo study that spans 4 applications, Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum causes 33% improvement in skin hydration, and results to at least 32% of plumping skin.
Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum– Does It Really Work?
This product owes its ultra moisture replenishing powers to the Chanel patented microdroplet particles delivery technology. This technology enhances the formula’s ability to better penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. This makes it easier to more evenly spread the serum and takes much less time for the beneficial ingredients to sink into the skin. Moisture in skin is maintained for up to 24 hours.
By boosting skin moisture, this product enhances collagen production which, in turn, facilitates repairs to be done on damages in the skin matrix. Simultaneously, antioxidant content protects skin from getting further damaged.
What Are The Ingredients In Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum?
Key active ingredients are:
- Camellia japonica oil : This product’s base ingredient, is loaded essential fatty acids and vitamin E, which instantly nourishes skin and helps keep it comfortably hydrated throughout the day.
- Camellia Alba PFA : Mainly consists of moisture giving nutrients that help tighten, plump and firm up your skin. With PFA technology, this ingredient is more efficiently delivered where your skin needs moisture the most, that is, in the deeper layers..
- Blue Ginger PFA : Provides your skin with the protective power of antioxidants, making skin better able to resist damage, including those caused by stress and environmental factors.
- Hyaluronic Acid : One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
How To Apply Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum?
Use Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum twice daily: daytime and nighttime. Always precede application by cleansing and toning your skin. Use under your heavier creams.
Benefits of Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
- Easily absorbent.
- Microparticles enable this product to more rapidly penetrate your skin.
- Leaves skin feeling better hydrated.
- Leaves a smooth, silky feel on the skin’s surface.
Disadvantages of Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
- Leaves a thin film on face.
- Sticky and, for some, greasy.
- Contains fragrance which can be highly irritating for any skin type.
- Contains phenoxyethanol, a chemical that can potentially affect your nerve and spine health.
- Contains very limited antioxidants that most likely translate to limited protective benefits for your skin.
- Not suitable as an anti-aging cream.
Final Verdict: Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum contains microparticles that rapidly penetrate your skin. This product leaves your skin smooth and hydrated but may give you irritating sensation caused by fragrances. One of the product ingredients can have bad effects on your nerve and spine which can be dangerous. Given the potential side effects, we do not recommend purchasing this product. There are more similar products that gives you the same results without the side effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."