Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation Review: Does This Anti-Aging Cream Really Work?
Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation Overview:
Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation Overview, US $187.50 for a two-month supply, is a skin care anti-aging cream solution that is exclusively being made available online and only by signing up for a limited time free trial offer.
About Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Cosmedique, a skin care company that appears to be selling this product only. Based on this product’s official website, the company is based in Florida, USA.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Dramatically boost your skin’s hydration and moisture content.
- Promote firmer and tighter skin.
- Significantly raise your skin’s antioxidant levels to improve damage protection.
- Lighten your skin tone and fade blemishes.
- Smoothen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
What Are The Ingredients In Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation?
- Phytosphingosine: It conditions your skin, promoting a smoother but also a better protected skin barrier.
- Algae Extract: Improves your skin’s moisture uptake and help your skin keep it in.
- Vitamin E: It deeply soothes and nourishes your skin, as it provides better antioxidant protection and aids in rebuilding your protective barrier.
- DMAE: Improves your skin’s elasticity and firmness, it also enhances the protective and skin revitalizing effect of antioxidants.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Draws in moisture and supports its gradual release to keep your skin well-moisturized for hours.
How to Apply:Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation?
- Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation is recommended for twice daily application.
- Always cleanse and tone your skin before applying this product to optimize the benefits that you can obtain from this cream.
Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation Benefits:
- Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation has been formulated and developed in Sqitzerland and manufactured in USA, ensuring high quality of ingredients.
- This product is formulated with a complex combination of ingredients that are well-known to improve the health and appearance of mature and aging skin.
- This formula contains Vitamin E which helps to nourish the skin, however it causes rash on the skin.
Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation Disadvantages:
- The formula is no different from most other products that are available at a much more inexpensive price point.
- This product has a very limited distribution network, and is only available online via a limited number of affiliate marketers.
- Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation reviews are very limited, making it difficult to gauge the actual, firsthand experience of product users and what they think about this product’s performance.
- This formula contains Sodium hyaluronate which causes skin irritation.
Does Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation Have Any Side Effects?
Given the lack of a full ingredients list and the limited number of reviews, consider irritation and allergic reaction as possible side effects that may be experienced when using Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation. As a precaution, test on a small area of your skin before using this product all over your face to check for any signs of irritation.
Cosmedique Ultra Concentrated Skin Rejuvenation appears to be formulated with all the basic ingredients that your aging skin needs to stay young and vibrant. Unfortunately, at this product’s expensive price point, you deserve so much more. Otherwise, for the same product composition, a drugstore brand will be cheaper.This product offers free trial terms.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.