Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence Introduction
Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence, US $630 for a 1 oz. bottle is a skin revitalizing product still made with the same epic Miracle Broth from the La Mer product line, only this one contains its crystallized form.
What Does Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product line has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s health and enhance its appearance:
- Deliver buildable improvements to your skin with everyday use
- Improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and all signs of aging skin
- Enhance skin firmness, elasticity, and volume that gives your skin a younger-looking contour
- Helps clear your skin of imperfections, including blemishes
- Work on your complexion to even it out, brighten, and smoothen the surface of your skin
Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and manufactured by Estée Lauder as one of the newest additions to its La Mer product line. All La Mer products are formulated with the patented ingredient, Miracle Broth, a secret “soup” of youth developed by a former aerospace scientist, Dr. Max Weber, and which took several years of intensive skin research to discover and harness for the benefit of aging skin.
La Mer is a luxury skincare line, and with this product, is taking that ship to a whole new ocean of opportunity with a price tag that is over and above the US $600.
Working of Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence
This product works by delivering the Miracle Broth in a more potent, crystalline form to speed up skin renewal even more.
Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence Ingredients
- La Mer’s Miracle Broth: The key ingredient to all La Mer products, this complex is formulated here in crystalline form, by combining select marine organisms into a solution that is passed with light and sound waves to become activated, ready to restore your skin to its healthiest state ever
Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence Pros
- This product uses a crystalline form of the Miracle Broth which, the manufacturer claims, is more potent than its liquid form.
- The product is available everywhere, although production compels its distribution to be in small batches only.
Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence Cons
- The product is too expensive.
- There is very little known about the formula.
- Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence reviews by experts generally indicate that this serum is not as great nor hardworking as claimed.
Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence Side Effects
In the absence of a full ingredients list, it is impossible to assess this product for the safety of use, most especially when you have sensitive or problematic skin.
Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence comes with a detailed, 5-step application process that allows the product to be blended well into your skin.
Let’s say that Genaissance De La Mer The Serum Essence indeed was the fountain of youth finally found. Would you invest the US $600 to get the bottle every time?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."