Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum?
Neutrogena is the world’s #1 brand recommended by dermatologists in the USA in 2015 according to the Dermatologist Recommendation Study. The brand is managed by the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Division as a skin care line specializing in cosmeceuticals formulated for highly specialized skin needs as well as daily personal care products that take pride in better, more scientifically informed formulations. Neutrogena is currently distributed in 70 countries worldwide. However there are many customer reviews stated that the products from this brand is not that effective.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum?
- Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum?
- How To Apply Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum
- Benefits of Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum
- Disadvantages of Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum
- Does Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum
Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum, US $24 for 1.0 oz., is a wrinkle repair serum that promises to make noticeable improvements to your aging skin within just 1 week of product use.
Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum – Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following improvements to aging and mature skin:
- Improve the appearance of multiple signs of skin aging, making these appear fader, evened out and less noticeable.
- Dramatically restore your skin’s optimal moisture content.
- Facilitate faster and more efficient skin care renewal by managing turnovers better.
- Promote skin firmness, better elasticity, and a smoother surface.
- Enhance the brightness of your overall complexion as it works to promote a more even skin tone and lighten your dark marks.
This product has two main functions. First, it restores ideal efficiency levels in repairing and regenerating your skin. Second, it raises your skin’s moisture levels significantly. With maintenance, your skin becomes younger looking.
What Are The Ingredients Of Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum?
- Accelerated Retinol SA: Scientifically proven to be more stable and to perform better than Vitamin A or, any of its derivatives, this highly specialized retinol still works to brighten dark skin imperfections, correct wrinkles and fine lines, and facilitate faster skin renewal but also, delivers these benefits continuously throughout the day.
- Glucose Complex: Acts as a retinol booster, it enhances the benefits that your aging skin derives from retinol, most especially in that aspect of speeding up skin cell regeneration and turnover.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Is a moisture magnet that helps dramatically plump skin fast, thereby significantly raising the moisture levels in your skin which, in effect, smoothens out and fades the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid: Works by helping the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer and by decreasing redness and swelling but incorrect use may lead to dryness and peeling of skin with hives and itchiness on the skin surface.
How To Apply Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum
As guided by manufacturer:
- Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum, because of its retinol component must only be used at night, right after cleansing and toning.
- Retinol easily breaks down when exposed to heat and sunlight which will be such a waste to apply during the day.
Benefits Of Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum
- This product has a very lightweight texture that allows for quick absorption and deep penetration.
- Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum reviews have repeatedly indicated that this product is best priced at what it delivers best.
Disadvantages Of Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum
- This product seems to have left all the anti-aging work on the shoulders of retinol, and will have made good use of other well-recognized anti-aging components such as antioxidants, peptides and ceramides.
- This product contains aluminum starch which cancels out some of the moisture-boosting power of the skin conditioners in this product.
- It contains ingredients that may be slow and might take time to show visible effects over the skin.
Does Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Retinol and fragrances.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage and breakouts due to silicons.
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to BHT.
Final Verdict : Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum
Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum can help you regain some of your youthful features and maintain it. What if you could restore more by packing in more anti-aging power into your serum? It’s possible when more peptides, antioxidants, perhaps ceramides and anti-inflammatories are added into the formula. With this one though, retinol and some moisturizing ingredients are all that you can get.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."