Derma e Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer?
As per the site, this product has been formulated and is being distributed by Derma E, the skin care company with the history and track record that demonstrates its strong commitment to nature and science-based formulations that beautify your skin with highly potent natural ingredients without compromising your health. This US-based company guarantees that all of its products are free from parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, gluten, soy, GMOs, and are all 100 per cent cruelty-free and vegan.
Derma e Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer, US $22.50 for a 2 oz. bottle, its a moisturizer which which is your skin’s daily dose of, not only moisture, but also of protective antioxidants led by Vitamin C.
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Support collagen production as it also protects it against breaking down or becoming degraded too early.
- Boost your antioxidant levels to better protect your skin from damaging environmental stressors and opportunistic free radicals.
- Promote a lighter skin tone and enhance the natural radiance of your complexion.
- Reduce and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improve your skin barrier functions.
What Are The Ingredients In Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer?
- Rooibos Extract: Contains powerful antioxidants that shield your skin from damage and aging, it also enhances your skin’s radiance by calming skin irritations to even out your skin tone.
- Probiotics: Work to restore your skin’s ideal balance to help prevent blemishes as well as better promote blemish-free skin.
- Green Tea: Loaded with powerful antioxidants, it provides stronger protection against environmental factors that cause premature aging and damage.
- Vitamin A: Present in this product in the form of retinyl palmitate, it helps hasten skin exfoliation, regeneration and turnover to renew your skin and show off a renewed, younger looking skin sooner.
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However, it causes Redness to the skin.
How to apply Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer
Derma e Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer is a skin correcting and protecting product that is best worn at night only, due to its retinyl palmitate content which easily breaks down when exposed to heat or sunlight. Apply generously on your face, neck and chest.
Benefits of Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer
- Derma e Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer is loaded with antioxidants, one of the most important anti-aging ingredients for skin at any age.
- Derma e Renewing Moisturizer reviews on specialist websites also attest that this product contains 100 per cent stable Vitamin C, as claimed by the manufacturer, to become absorbed into your skin and not become degraded even before it sinks in.
Disadvantages of Derma E Renewing Moisturizer
- This product is formulated with retinyl palmitate which can be sensitizing to your skin.
- Derma e Renewing Moisturizer reviews are extremely limited and provide very little reference about actual product experience.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Does Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews of Derma e Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer, skin irritation and allergic reactions are possible side effects due to this product’s botanical ingredients.
Final Verdict: Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer
Derma e Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer will e highly potent to protect your skin from future damage. However, given the lack of other powerful age defying ingredients like peptides, it may need more to perform corrective functions.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: