Derma E Scar Gel Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Derma E Scar Gel Overview:
Derma E Scar Gel, US $20 for a 2.0 oz. jar, is a stretchmark treatment solution formulated to improve the appearance of scars.
About Derma E Scar Gel — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Derma E, a US-based skin care company that takes pride in creating and formulating products that are relatively free from toxins and harsh ingredients compared to most other commercially available products in the market. Every beauty bottle labeled with Derma E comes with a formula that is gluten-free, soy-free, and GMO-free. None of its products are ever tested on animals.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Even out your skin tone and fading the prominent, rough edges of scar marks.
- Improve the texture of scars.
- Support the seamless regrowth and turnover of newer skin to replace the damaged layer.
What Are The Ingredients In Derma E Scar Gel ?
- Allantoin: Treats and prevents skin infections to promote a clearer, healthier looking skin.
- Allicin: Derived from garlic bulb, it speeds up skin healing, causing scars to dry out completely as it protects wound infection and facilitate the removal of scarring.
- Panthenol: Coats your skin to help keep the moisture locked in.
Directions To Use:
Spread evenly and work well into your skin 2 to 3 times daily. New scars will require a minimum of 8 weeks of application of Derma E Scar Gel to show noticeable improvements whereas older scars will need at least 3 up to 6 months to show visible signs of healing.
- Derma E Scar Gel, like any other product from Derma E, is free from gluten, soy and GMOs, and generally meets the standards demanded by a highly stringent vegan lifestyle.
- This product was developed without ever being tested on animals.
- This product is not guaranteed to work out healing wonders for all skin types.
- Derma E Scar Gel reviews indicate that this product’s consistency is not so easy to blend well into the skin.
Does Derma E Scar Gel Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Derma E Scar Gel:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including naturally derived components, depending on your skin’s tolerance and history of allergies.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Derma E Scar Gel is infused with ingredients likely to facilitate faster healing of scars. Even user reviews indicate, however, that there are no guarantees your skin will heal as if the scar was never there, most especially when your scar has been there for some time already.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: