What Is Derma E Scar Gel?
This product is brought to you by Derma E a US-based skin care company that takes pride in creating and formulating products that are relatively free from toxins and harsh ingredients compared to most other commercially available products in the market.
Every beauty bottle labeled with Derma E comes with a formula that is gluten-free, soy-free, and GMO-free. None of its products are ever tested on animals.
Derma E Scar Gel is a stretchmark treatment solution formulated to improve the appearance of scars.
Pros and Cons of Derma E Scar Gel Stretch Mark Cream
- Use:Scar & Stretch Mark
- Benefit:Helps To Reduces Appearance Of Scars and Stretch Mark
- Weight:2 Fl. Oz.
- Derma E Scar Gel, like any other product from Derma E, is free from gluten, soy and GMOs, but needs a highly stringent vegan lifestyle.
- This product was developed without ever being tested on animals.
- This product is not guaranteed to work out healing wonders for all skin types.
- Derma E Scar Gel reviews indicate that this product’s consistency is not so easy to blend well into the skin.
- It contains glycerin which cause rash or itching on skin.
Derma E Scar Gel – Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Even out your skin tone and fading the prominent, rough edges of scar marks.
- Improve the texture of scars.
- Support the seamless regrowth and turnover of newer skin to replace the damaged layer.
What Are The Ingredients In Derma E Scar Gel?
Allantoin: Treats and prevents skin infections to promote clearer, healthier-looking skin .
Allicin: Derived from garlic bulb, it speeds up skin healing, causing scars to dry out completely as it protects wound infection and facilitates the removal of scarring .
Panthenol: Coats your skin to help keep the moisture locked in .
Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Derma E Scar Gel?
- Spread evenly and work well into your skin 2 to 3 times daily.
- New scars will require a minimum of 8 weeks of application of Derma E Scar Gel to show noticeable improvements whereas older scars will need at least 3 up to 6 months to show visible signs of healing.
Does Derma E Scar Gel Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Derma E Scar Gel:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including naturally derived components, depending on your skin’s tolerance and history of allergies.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Que: Does Derma E scar gel work on dark spots?
Ans: Works effectively to eliminate blemishes and dark spots.
Que: How do you use Derma E scar gel?
Ans: Apply 2-3 times daily for 8 weeks.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website or online stores and place your order.
Related Product : Pai StrPrevise MommyBalm Stretchmark Cream Reviews
Final Verdict: Derma E Scar Gel
Derma E Scar Gel is infused with ingredients likely to facilitate faster healing of scars. Even user reviews indicate, however, that there are no guarantees your skin will heal as if the scar was never there, most especially when your car has been there for some time already.