What is Dior Prestige Eye Cream?
Dior prestige-revitalizing eye creme is an eye cream that goes beyond the usual promise of eye creams to revitalize your eye skin but cause redness on the skin. This one promises you “big eyes magnified up to the lashes.”
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Dior Prestige Eye Cream?
- Dior Prestige Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Dior Prestige Eye Cream?
- How To Apply Dior Prestige Eye Cream
- Benefits of Dior Prestige Eye Cream
- Disadvantages of Dior Prestige Eye Cream
- Does Dior Prestige Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : Dior Prestige Eye Cream
- Frequently Asked Questions of Dior Prestige Eye Cream
Dior has to be one to of the world’s most prominent and most recognizable prestige brands.
Its makeup and cosmetics line are operated and managed by the equally luxurious brand, Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH). On the other hand, Dior owns the largest share in LVMH.
This product is sold at third pat sites like Amazon at $420.
Dior Prestige Eye Cream – Does it Really work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specifically formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Create firmer and better-contoured skin around your eyes.
- Relieve your eye skin of fatigue and dullness by enlarging and brightening your eyes.
- Provide an eyelash enhancing treatment that lengthens and thickens your eyelashes to open up your eye area and make it more prominent.
- Promote faster and more enhanced regeneration for the skin around your eyes.
- Enhance microcirculation around your eyes which, in turn, improves nutrient uptake and fluid drainage necessary to restore the youthfulness of your eye area.
This product relies heavily on its primary ingredient, Rose de Granville, to deliver the moisturizing and anti-aging commitments of this cream. Other beneficial ingredients work up an extra moisturizing benefit for you to derive from this cream.
What are the Ingredients in Dior Prestige Eye Cream?
- Rose de Granville: Claimed by Dior to be “the first rose specifically created for skincare,” this ingredient enhances your skin’s moisture content and improves the delivery of essential functions required to promote a healthier, more resilient skin.
- Shea Butter: Improves nourishment, it also brings a soothing relief to chronic dryness and skin irritation, two of the most common causes of skin aging.
- Adenosine: Boosts the energy of your skin cells, a key function that helps restore the efficient delivery of various mechanisms involved in maintaining, repairing and regenerating your skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Promotes the dramatic surge of moisture onto your skin, and helps keep it well-hydrated for longer periods of time. However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
Benefits of Dior Prestige Eye Cream
- This product comes with the patented Open-EyeTM applicator which enhances the product’s effect in rejuvenating your skin but it may cause itching on skin.
- This product’s formula is available in refill packages
- according to customer reviews eyelids appeared firmer by as much as 23 per cent, while the eye area appeared brighter by as much as 21 percent.
Disadvantages of Dior Prestige Eye Cream
- There are more preservatives in this cream compared to the levels of several other beneficial ingredients in this cream, including hyaluronic acid, and Vitamins C and E.
- The very high concentration of fragrances can be irritating.
Does Dior Prestige Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrances
- Increased risk for endocrine-related dysfunctions due to BHT
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxic preservative commonly added to personal care products and cosmetics
- Increased risk for reproductive health diseases due to EDTA
How To Apply Dior Prestige Eye Cream?
- Dior prestige-revitalizing eye creme must be applied day and night.
- Use the applicator that comes with the product for best results.
You May Also Like To Read – StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Reviews
Final Verdict : Dior Prestige Eye Cream
Dior prestige-revitalizing eye creme may have basic moisturizing capabilities that give your skin a pulled up contour, albeit temporary. However, for such an expensive eye cream, it comes with a big sad face to note that this product contains minuscule amounts of what could have been the most beneficial ingredients in this product. The expensive bottle will still add tons of luxe to your beauty bag, though.
Frequently Asked Questions of Dior Prestige Eye Cream
What is the Price of Dior Prestige Eye Cream?
Ans: 15 ml of Dior Prestige Eye Cream costs the US $160.
Where to buy Dior Prestige Eye Cream?
Ans: Dior Prestige Eye Cream is available on its official online store.
How long does one bottle of Dior Prestige Eye Cream last?
Ans: Dior Prestige Eye Cream is a high-end eye cream which can last up to 8-10 weeks depending on the daily usage.
Can I use the Dior Prestige Eye Cream with makeup?
Ans: Yes! Dior Prestige Cream can be used with makeup.