Dior Prestige Eye Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Dior Prestige-Revitalizing Eye Creme Introduction
Dior prestige-revitalizing eye creme, US $160 for 15 ml, is an eye cream that goes beyond the usual promise of eye creams to revitalize your eye skin. This one promises you “big eyes magnified up to the lashes”.
What Does Dior Prestige-Revitalizing Eye Creme Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specifically formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Create firmer and better contoured skin around your eyes
- Relieve your eye skin of fatigue and dullness by enlarging and brightening your eyes
- Provide an eyelash enhancing treatment that lengthens and thickens your eyelashes to open up your eye area and make it more prominent
- Promote faster and more enhanced regeneration for skin around your eyes
- Enhance microcirculation around your eyes which, in turn, improves nutrient uptake and fluid drainage necessary to restore the youthfulness of your eye area
Dior Prestige-Revitalizing Eye Creme Manufacturer’s Detail
Dior has to be one to of the world’s most prominent and most recognizable prestige brands. Its makeup and cosmetics line are operated and managed by the equally luxurious brand, Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH). On the other hand, Dior owns the largest share in LVMH.
Working of Dior Prestige-Revitalizing Eye Creme
This product relies heavily on its primary ingredient, Rose de Granville, to deliver the moisturizing and anti-aging commitments of this cream. Other beneficial ingredients work up an extra moisturizing benefit for you to derive from this cream.
Dior Prestige-Revitalizing Eye Creme Ingredients
Dior Prestige-Revitalizing Eye Creme Pros
Dior Prestige-Revitalizing Eye Creme Cons
Dior Prestige-Revitalizing Eye Creme Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrances
- Increased risk for endocrine-related dysfunctions due to BHT
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxic preservative commonly added to personal care products and cosmetics
- Increased risk for reproductive health diseases due to EDTA
Dior prestige-revitalizing eye creme must be applied day and night. Use the applicator that comes with the product for best results.
A Dior prestige-revitalizing eye creme review posted by a user reads:
“Nothing better than Christian Dior Prestige Le Concentre Yeux. It makes your skin feel fresh and young. Love that the smell is not strong and lasted for a while. I will continue to buy it! A big on the pricey side but would definitely recommend it!”
There are no negative reviews posted online about this product.
Dior prestige-revitalizing eye creme may have basic moisturizing capabilities that give your skin aa pulled up contour, albeit temporary. However, for such an expensive eye cream, it comes with a big sad face to note that this product contains miniscule amounts of what could have been the most beneficial ingredients in this product. The expensive bottle will still add tons of luxe to your beauty bag though.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.