Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum?
As mentioned on the products official site Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum, US $80 for 30 ml, is a Vitamin C serum that delivers a powerful antioxidant boost that revitalizes your skin and gives it a more radiant natural glow.
Drunk Elephant is a brand of skincare founded on a strong commitment to deliver the best products that will never compromise your safety. Sustainability is also at the heart of the brand, providing support to the International Elephant Foundation. Consistent to the brand’s commitment to health and the environment, you can be certain that none of its products are ever infused with synthetic fragrances, artificial colorants, phthalates and parabens which can damage your skin and compromise your well-being.
Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum: Does it really works?
Based on manufacturer’s claims, you can expect this product to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Promote a more even toned skin with a more radiant overall complexion.
- Provide a highly potent antioxidant protection to shield your skin from damages caused by free radicals and other environmental stressors.
- Deliver exfoliation functions by dissolving the mask of impurities covering your skin and probably deposited in your pores.
- Correct your skin from damages caused by photoaging.
- Boost your skin’s moisture content.
- Re-energize your skin cells to improve the efficiency and rate at which repairs and renewal mechanisms are being facilitated
What are the Ingredients in Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
- Antioxidants: Protect your skin from damage by neutralizing free radicals.
- Pumpkin Ferment Extract and Pomegranate Enzyme: Draws out and dissolves impurities to help rid your skin of grime, allowing the Vitamin C to deliver its full benefits to your skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Humectant that can attract and bind 1,000 times its weight in water to the skin to fill in fine lines and make skin softer and smoother. But overuse may lead to greasy and oily skin that can be vulnerable to bruises and cuts easily
How to Apply Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum must only be applied on skin after a fresh cleansing and toning, as part of your day time and night time skin care routines.
Benefits of Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
- This product is rid of fragrance ingredients, one of the top 3 categories of allergens, helping ensure that your skin does not get irritated.
- This product combines the ascorbic acid with a host of other ingredients that complement its power to revitalize your skin. But this also makes it not very suitable for all skin types.
Disadvantages of Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
- This product is so much more expensive than other Vitamin C serum.
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum reviews indicate that sensitive skin types are not recommended to use this product.
Does Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including compounds that contain methane.
Final Verdict: Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum makes bold promises that it seems like it was able to achieve. However, as with any other skin care product, there is no one universal response that can be expected, that is, either you will love this product or, hate it.
The cosmetic industry currently offers a variety of wrinkle creams from a number of brands. To make the process of selecting a wrinkle cream as simple as possible, we’ve evaluated each cream on its ability to fulfill our requirements for a quality wrinkle cream. To be specific, we believe that a wrinkle cream should include ingredients that offer antioxidant protection for skin, in order to delay the onset of noticeable aging. At the same time, wrinkle creams should be able to renew skin, typically by containing compounds with collagen-stimulating properties. Additionally, such a cream should improve both the texture and appearance of skin by offering both long term anti-wrinkle benefits and hydrating agents to create smooth, firm skin. Listed below are our top wrinkle creams, according to these important characteristics.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.