Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum?
Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum, US $80 for 30 ml, is a Vitamin C serum that delivers a powerful antioxidant boost that revitalizes your skin and gives it a more radiant natural glow.
Drunk Elephant is a brand of skincare founded on a strong commitment to deliver the best products that will never compromise your safety. Sustainability is also at the heart of the brand, providing support to the International Elephant Foundation. Consistent to the brand’s commitment to health and the environment, you can be certain that none of its products are ever infused with synthetic fragrances, artificial colorants, phthalates and parabens which can damage your skin and compromise your well-being but it may cause rash on skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum?
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum – Does it Really work?
- What are the Ingredients in Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum?
- How To Apply Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
- Disadvantages Of Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
- Benefits Of Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
- Does Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum Have any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict: Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum – Does it Really work?
Based on manufacturer’s claims, you can expect this product to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Promote a more even toned skin with a more radiant overall complexion.
- Provide a highly potent antioxidant protection to shield your skin from damages caused by free radicals and other environmental stressors.
- Deliver exfoliation functions by dissolving the mask of impurities covering your skin and probably deposited in your pores.
- Boost your skin’s moisture content.
- Re-energize your skin cells to improve the efficiency and rate at which repairs and renewal mechanisms are being facilitated.
This product works by delivering an antioxidant complex that instantly re-energizes your skin, while also folding in other ingredients that make it heal and appear dewier.
What are the Ingredients in Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum?
- Ascorbic Acid (15.0%): Delivers a boost of revitalizing energy to re-awaken your sluggish skin cells and make them churn out more energy to speed up repair and renewal functions.
- Ferulic Acid: Serves as antioxidant, this ingredient is best known for boosting the beneficial effects of Vitamin C to your skin.
- Vitamin E: Leaves your skin better conditioned and hydrated, this ingredient also strengthens your skin’s protective barrier function. However it causes rash on skin.
- Antioxidants: Protect your skin from damage by neutralizing free radicals.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Restores your skin’s ideal moisture content by drawing in moisture from the surroundings, allowing these to sit on the surface of your skin for hours to keep moisture from evaporating, but also to give your skin a well conditioned feel.
How To Apply Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum must only be applied on skin after a fresh cleansing and toning, as part of your day time and night time skin care routines.
Benefits Of Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
- This product is rid of fragrance ingredients, one of the top 3 categories of allergens, helping ensure that your skin does not get irritated.
- This product combines the ascorbic acid with a hot of other ingredients that complement its power to revitalize your skin but may cause warm feeling on skin.
Disadvantages Of Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
- This product is so much more expensive than other Vitamin C serum.
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum reviews indicate that sensitive skin types are not recommended to use this product.
- It contains ascorbic acid which causes redness or warm feeling on skin.
- It also contains Vitamin E which cause skin rash.
Does Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum Have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including compounds that contain methane.
Final Verdict: Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum makes bold promises that it seems like it was able to achieve. But it may cause redness or warm feeling on skin. As with any other skin care product, there is no one universal response that can be expected, that is, either you will love this product or, hate it.It offers 30 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."