Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel?
Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel is made by Ducray Laboratoires Dermatologiques, a skincare brand that has been established during the 1930’s.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel ?
- Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel : Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel ?
- How To Apply Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel ?
- Benefits Of Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel
- Disadvantages Of Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel
- Does Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel
Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel, available as a 200ml tube and 400ml pump bottle, is a rich gel cleanser that is recommended for the oily and acne-prone skin.There is no product price mentioned on its official site.
In this Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel review, you can find out if this gel is for you!
Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel–Does It Really Work?
According to the people behind Ducray Laboratoires Dermatologiques, they have formulated this foaming gel to offer the following benefits:
- Removes excess oil in the face.
- Controls shine.
- Purifies and mattes oily skin.
- Prevents acne inflammations as well as blackheads and whiteheads.
- Deeply cleanses the skin.
What are the Ingredients in Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel?
A review of its ingredients list of this gel revealed that it contains the following Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel ingredients:
- Citric Acid: Used in treating various skin problems like eczema, acne, and pigmentation because of its ability to remove dead skin cells that contribute to the dull skin tone and rough texture of acne prone skin but it cause skin irritation.
- Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract: This ingredient has antibacterial properties and can help kill the bacteria that causes acne. It is also a great natural astringent that can even out skin tone and improve skin texture.
- Serenoa serrulata Fruit Extract: This extract can soothe and calm the skin and may keep skin irritation, redness and inflammation (classic signs of acne) at bay.
How To Apply Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel
- Apply a small amount of Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel to damp skin.
- Let it lather by massaging your face using your fingertips.
- Rinse it thoroughly and pat it dry.
- Avoid contact with the eye area at all costs. If it goes to your eyes, rinse it right away to avoid irritation.
Benefits of Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel
- According to customer reviews they experienced purified skin, moisturized skin and soothed skin.
- The cleaner does not contain parabens but it contains citric acid which cause skin irritation.
- The product is noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic.
Disadvantages of Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel
- It uses green apple fragrance.
- The cleanser does not come with a return policy.
- The cleanser contains a mild comedogenic agent.
- This formula cause skin irritation.
Does Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel Have Any Side Effects?
The clinical studies did not show any Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel side-effects. But based on the composition of this gel, the presence of a few unwanted chemicals may increase your chances of experiencing the following side effects:
- The gel gives off a refreshing green apple scent which is loved by many, but the fragrant chemicals used may cause skin irritation and dryness.
- The company claims that the gel is noncomedogenic, but it actually contains a mild comedogenic agent—Lauryl Betaine. It may not be as harmful as sodium lauryl sulfate, but it may also cause rashes, redness, dermatitis, and itching.
Final Verdict: Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel
Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel is a product formulated for acne skin and promises to not just treat existing acne problems but prevent future ones from arising as well. While it is said to be noncomedogenic, it contains a mild comedogenic agent which may promote skin drying which is not good for acne prone skin types. Also it does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."