Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel Review: Is This Cleanser Safe To Use?
Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel Overview
Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel, available as a 200 ml tube and 400 ml pump bottle sold at US $20 and $26.73, is a rich gel cleanser that is recommended for the oily and acne-prone skin.
In this Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel review, you can find out if this gel is for you!
About Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel – Does It Really Work?
Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel is made by Ducray Laboratoires Dermatologiques, a skincare brand that has been established during the 1930’s. The founder, Albert Ducray, is a son of a dermatologist. His first product was the first dermo-cosmetic shampoo which was a far cry from the conventional shampoos that contain alkaline ingredients that are damaging to the hair.
According to the people behind Ducray Laboratoires Dermatologiques, they have formulated this foaming gel to offer the following benefits:
- Removes excess oil in the face
- Controls shine
- Purifies and mattes oily skin
- Prevents acne inflammations as well as blackheads and whiteheads
- Deeply cleanses the skin
Read this review to find out if this gel is effective or not!
What Are The Ingredients In Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel
A review of its ingredients list of this gel revealed that it contains the following Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel ingredients:
- Citric Acid: Used in treating various skin problems like eczema, acne, and pigmentation because of its ability to remove dead skin cells that contribute to the dull skin tone and rough texture of acne prone skin.
- Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract: This ingredient has antibacterial properties and can help kill the bacteria that causes acne. It is also a great natural astringent that can even out skin tone and improve skin texture.
- Serenoa serrulata Fruit Extract: This extract can soothe and calm the skin and may keep skin irritation, redness and inflammation (classic signs of acne) at bay.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply a small amount of Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel to damp skin. Let it lather by massaging your face using your fingertips. Rinse it thoroughly and pat it dry. Avoid contact with the eye area at all costs. If it goes to your eyes, rinse it right away to avoid irritation.
- According to a study performed on 56 subjects, 100% experienced purified skin, 96% enjoyed moisturized skin, and 96% experienced soothed skin.
- The cleaner does not contain parabens.
- The product is noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic.
- It uses green apple fragrance.
- The cleanser does not come with a return policy.
- The cleanser contains a mild comedogenic agent.
Does Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel Have Any Side-Effects?
The clinical studies did not show any Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel side-effects. But based on the composition of this gel, the presence of a few unwanted chemicals may increase your chances of experiencing the following side effects:
- The gel gives off a refreshing green apple scent which is loved by many, but the fragrant chemicals used may cause skin irritation and dryness.
- The company claims that the gel is noncomedogenic, but it actually contains a mild comedogenic agent—Lauryl Betaine. It may not be as harmful as sodium lauryl sulfate, but it may also cause rashes, redness, dermatitis, and itching.
Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel is a product formulated for acne skin and promises to not just treat existing acne problems but prevent future ones from arising as well. While it is said to be noncomedogenic, it contains a mild comedogenic agent which may promote skin drying which is not good for acne prone skin types.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: