What is Effisoy?
Effisoy is a brand of Japanese-made supplement that claims to provide relief from terrible menopause symptoms. Unlike most supplements, it boasts of a pretty unique key ingredient that works stimulates the production of DHEA.
This product is formulated based on the belief that due to frequent consumption of miso, Japanese women have a far easier experience when it comes to their menopausal period.
Who is the manufacturer of Effisoy?
Effisoy is carried by the supplement brand Juveriente® and developed by a company called Nichimo, a famous food manufacturer in Japan. Aglymax®, the key ingredient in this supplement, is obtained through the extraction method patented by the company.
Table of Contents [Show]
Supplements containing Aglymax® are widely popular in Japan as menopause relief solutions prescribed by obstetrician-gynecologists. In other countries, Effisoy is the only brand that features this key ingredient.
What are the active ingredients used in Effisoy?
Effisoy offers safe and effective relief from menopause symptoms courtesy of the following key ingredients:
- AglyMax® (Aglycone Isoflavone) – A special type of isoflavone derived from miso, it enhances the body’s ability to produce DHEA, a precursor of estrogen; this natural ingredient is popular in Japan and is frequently being prescribed to women all over the country as an effective menopause solution (source).
- Maca Root – Although there’s no clear mechanism of action, women often use this for hormonal imbalance, menstrual problems, and menopause symptoms; when it comes to menopause symptoms, it is said to be most helpful in relieving anxiety and depression.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) – There are conflicting claims about the effectiveness of this ingredient; some say it acts like estrogen and stimulate the estrogen receptors, while others claim that it may actually block the effects of the female hormone.
How does Effisoy work?
Effisoy enhances the body’s ability to synthesize DHEA, which tends to decline as a woman ages. DHEA is a precursor of estrogen. Although it doesn’t have the same functions like the hormone, it can attach to estrogen receptors while also balancing and protecting these receptors from too much (and often unnecessary) stimulus.
Furthermore, even though the production of DHEA is increased, none of it gets converted to estrogen. Therefore, the supplement is able to address menopause symptoms but without the negative effects associated with increased estrogen.
What are the advantages of using Effisoy?
- Its key ingredient is scientifically-proven to help with menopause symptoms.
- It may promote hormonal balance and prevent adverse effects related to excessive estrogen.
- It may provide some relief from hot flashes.
- It may relieve anxiety and depression, helping women cope better with menopause.
What are the disadvantages of using Effisoy?
- It needs time (at least a month) to work.
- Some customers may find this product a bit pricier.
Is it worth buying Effisoy?
Effisoy seems to be a very trustworthy product given how the manufacturer supports each claim with clinical studies. The mechanism of action is well-explained, and the fact that the product is widely used in Japan is another plus point.
The price isn’t so bad either. We think that this supplement is worth a try, especially if you’ve tried lots of menopause supplements before and failed to see results.
Q: How much is Effisoy?
A: It is sold in bottles of 60 tablets at a discounted price of $35, from the original $39.90
Q: Who should use Effisoy?
A: It must be used by women who suffer from horrible menopause symptoms. Regular use of this supplement may help provide some relief and improve their quality of life.
Q: Are there any side effects of using Effisoy?
A: Although it naturally increases DHEA levels, it doesn’t produce the side effects associated with most DHEA supplements. Also, the supplement does not allow conversion to estrogen so the estrogen receptors are stimulated without the risk of adverse effects related to the female hormone.
The maca content may cause the blood vessels to dilate and cause a little headache. Aside from that, no other adverse effects should be expected. Furthermore, as with any other supplements, stay away from Effisoy if you’re allergic to any of its components.
Q: How should you use Effisoy?
A: For best results, two tablets of Effisoy must be taken daily. Each tablet must be taken with a full glass of water. Pregnant or breastfeeding women, individuals with medical problems, and those who are aged below 18 must consult their healthcare specialist first prior to using this product.
Q: Does it have a return policy?
A: The manufacturer of Effisoy has a refund policy for users who won’t be completely satisfied with the product. The policy/offer differs depending on which website or store you made the purchase.
Effisoy is an effective dietary supplement that promises to bring you the healthy dietary habits the Japanese women are known for. It claims to relieve menopause symptoms and make your menopause experience far easier.
It may take a month to work, but the manufacturer claims that it will all be worth it. The price is reasonable enough, although some may still find it a bit on the pricey side.
Overall, this supplement is pretty interesting and unique. We think it’s worth a shot, especially if you’ve tried and failed to see results from other supplements or treatments.
If in case it isn’t as effective as the manufacturer would like us to believe, then there’s no stopping you from checking out other menopause supplements in the market. Ask your healthcare specialist for some valuable suggestions.