Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight Reviews – Is It Safe and Worth?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight?
Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight is a dietary supplement that helps combat uncomfortable menopause symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats.
It also has the benefit of speeding up the metabolism, which is necessary for healthy weight management.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight?
Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight is distributed by a US-based company called I-Health, Inc.
It is a consumer goods company whose aim is to produce products that will help promote the health and wellness of people from all walks of life.
Estroven is among their most popular brands, along with Culturelle®, AZO, UP4™, Ovega-3®, BrainStong® Memory Support, i-Cool®, and DHEA.
What are the active ingredients used in Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight?
Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight consists of the following key ingredients:
- Black Cohosh – have been used for a long time to treat estrogen deficiency in menopausal women; although it is said to effectively relieve hot flashes, it causes undesirable effects such as weight gain and fat accumulation in the abdominal area
- Synetrim® CQ – the formula’s proprietary ingredient that is naturally sourced from Cissus quadrangularis, a medicinal plant known to treat a wide variety of health issues owing to its antioxidant and antimicrobial properties; among its many functions include supporting metabolic health and promoting serotonin balance.
- Soy Isoflavones – belong to a group of plant-based chemicals called phytoestrogens, this compound acts like a weaker version of estrogen; by mimicking the female hormone, they effectively combat hot flashes and other menopause symptoms.
How does Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight work?
It works beyond relieving hot flashes and night sweats. It also helps in weight management which it does mainly by increasing the body’s serotonin levels.
This neurotransmitter tends to decline during menopause, leading to hunger pangs and a slower metabolism. Taking this supplement on a regular basis shall safely and effectively manage weight during menopause.
What are the advantages?
- It is composed of ingredients with proven benefits.
- It is a vegetarian supplement said to be free from hormones and drugs.
- It may get effectively get rid of hot flashes and night sweats.
- It may help speed up metabolism and reduce hunger pangs.
What are the disadvantages?
- Its key ingredient black cohosh is known to cause weight gain; in fact, none of the ingredients are directly linked to weight loss.
- It requires at least 60 days of consistent intake before any results can be seen or felt.
- It doesn’t result to significant weight loss; in fact, some users reported weight gain.
- It is said to produce side effects like headaches, insomnia, palpitations, and bleeding.
Is it worth buying this product?
What sets Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight apart from other supplements is its ability to aid in weight management.
That alone is enough to spark the curiosity of those who want not only to get rid of their hot flashes and night sweats but also to shed off some extra pounds.
The majority of the users were able to experience all the promised benefits, but there are also some who complained of gaining weight instead of losing them.
If we factor in the affordability, we think that this supplement is worth a try. Just don’t expect too much on the weight loss part.
Q: How much is Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight?
A: It is sold in boxes of 30 capsules. It is being offered at a discounted price of $16.98, from the original $21.25.
Q: Who should use this product?
A: Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight is recommended for women who have weight changes as their most bothersome menopause concern.
Q: Are there any side effects of using Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight?
A: It is formulated to safely and effectively address menopause symptoms and control weight.
No adverse effects should be expected unless you have an allergy to any of its components. However, there are users who claim to experience side effects such as headaches, insomnia, palpitations, and bleeding.
Q: How should you use/apply Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight?
A: Take one capsule of Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight once a day, with or without food. It is advised to take the supplement for at least 60 days. If your taking other dietary supplements of doctor-prescribed medications, it is recommended that you speak to your healthcare specialist first prior to using this product.
Q: Does it have a return policy?
A: The official website of Estroven did not mention having return policy for Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight or any of its products.
It sounds like a great product because it claims to address not only the menopause symptoms but the weight issues as well.
Weight management can be a difficult task especially if it’s hormonal, so more women are looking for supplements like this as the solution. Some succeeded in reaping both menopause and weight management benefits, while others are not so lucky.
As for the weight management effects, keep in mind that Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight is not a miracle weight loss pill that will make you lose weight overnight.
It varies based on individual needs, and you still need to practice a healthy diet and regular physical activity.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
References Maturitas. 2008 Jul-Aug;60(3-4):209-15. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2008.06.001. Epub 2008 Aug 8. Effects of black cohosh extract on body weight gain, intra-abdominal fat accumulation, plasma lipids and glucose tolerance in ovariectomized Sprague-Dawley rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18691839
 The effect of Cissus quadrangularis (CQR-300) and a Cissus formulation (CORE) on obesity and obesity-induced oxidative stress | Lipids in Health and Disease https://lipidworld.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-511X-6-4
 Menopause: The Journal of The North American Menopause Society: July 2012 - Volume 19 - Issue 7 - p 776–790 doi: 10.1097/gme.0b013e3182410159 https://journals.lww.com/menopausejournal/Abstract/2012/07000/Extracted_or_synthesized_soybean_isoflavones.11.aspx
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."