Filorga Meso Mask Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Reviews And More.
What is Filorga Meso Mask?
This product is brought to you by Filorga, French skin care brand founded in 1978 by the French doctor of aesthetic medicine, Michel Tordjman. Filorga Meso Mask Smoothing Radiance Mask, US $59 for a 1.69 oz. jar, is an intense mask treatment that functions to improve your skin’s natural radiance and comes with anti-aging benefits that help transform your skin to its more youthful state. It is available on retailers site however there is no product price mentioned on its official site.
Table of Contents [Show]
Filorga Meso Mask — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance the smooth, silky feel of your skin.
- Relieve and calm your skin to promote a more evened out complexion.
- Promote tighter pores, improved skin firmness, and a more radiant skin appearance.
- Relax your skin and your senses to relieve stressed skin and restore its liveliness.
What are the Ingredients in Filorga Meso Mask?
- Rhamnose polysaccharide: Delivers a soothing and calming effect on your skin which relieves redness, blotchiness, itchiness and other signs of skin irritation, in effect, giving you a more even skin tone and a brighter and healthier overall complexion.
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide: Improves nutrient absorption as it aids in slowing down cellular aging, repairing photo damaged skin, and improving skin cell energy to deliver its key rejuvenating and renewal functions more efficiently.
- Niacinamide: Improves local circulation, it also brightens your skin tone and supports the restoration of significant amount of moisture in your skin. However it cause rash or itching on skin.
- Biotin: Supports enhanced and faster rates of nutrient absorption to help restore lost nutrients in your skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Delivers intense moisture, it is rich in fatty acids that help calm irritated skin and improve repairs.
How To Apply Filorga Meso Mask
- Cleanse your face thoroughly and, when you can, exoliate , prior to applying a generous amount of Filorga Meso Mask on your skin.
- Pat dry and apply the product. Leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat regularly, at least once weekly, for best and longer-term improvements to your skin.
Benefits of Filorga Meso Mask
- Filorga Meso Mask is loaded with high performing ingredients well known to boost skin health and radiance but may cause itching on skin.
- According to customer reviews, after using this product skin felt better hydrated and some customer observed a more even toned complexion and smoother skin.
Disadvantages of Filorga Meso Mask
- The formula lists phenoxyethanol high up on the long enumeration of product ingredients, which indicates that everything else that follows it, including the key ingredients listed above, are present in very minute quantities.
- This product is much more expensive than other masks that promise to deliver improved skin radiance.
- Filorga Meso Mask reviews are severely limited.
- No ingredients information mentioned on its official site.
Does Filorga Meso Mask Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Filorga Meso Mask Smoothing Radiance Mask:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances, mineral oils.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Filorga Meso Mask
Filorga Meso Mask is one of those products that deliver periodic and intensive forms of treatment ideal for skin maintenance. It’s hard to believe it can deliver on its claims, however, when there are so much more additives and preservatives in the formula compared to beneficial ingredients. This product do not offer money back guarantee.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."