Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser Relief Overview:
Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser, US $33 for a 6.7 fl. oz. pump bottle, is a facial wash Cleanser infused with glycolic acid that also delivers other multiple benefits specially formulated for oilier and older skin types.
About Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by the Pierre Fabre Group, an international skin care line that acquired the Glytone brand in 1992. The brand was founded by a skin care scientist and since Glytone has been acquired by the global skin care giant, the brand has become well recognized for its wide variety of skin care and hair care offerings.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a mild and gentle exfoliation that lifts and eliminates away dirt, impurities and dead skin to reveal a clearer, more flawless layer.
- Give your skin an anti-aging treat with its combination of mild exfoliation and deep conditioning formula that helps fade the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Help treat and correct photodamaged skin.
- Help your skin achieve an ideal pH level that will support healthy skin growth and purging of infection-causing bacteria.
- Promote a brighter, blemish-free and younger-looking skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser?
- Glycolic Acid: Delivers a mild and gentle daily exfoliation treatment for your skin, this ingredient helps facilitate faster skin regeneration and turnover, as it stimulates the faster production of collagen at higher volumes.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Surfaces impurities from your skin, draws out impurities from your pores, and aids in lifting your skin’s dead surface layer then dissolves and eliminates these from your skin.
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient, it instantly relieves any degree of dryness caused by the glycolic acid in this solution to leave your skin with a comfortably conditioned and well-hydrated after wash feeling.
Directions To Use:
Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser Relief must be used twice daily as the first step in your morning and evening skin care regimens. Rinse thorough with lukewarm water then pat dry. Follow immediately with your moisturizing serum or moisturizer.
- Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser Relief is oil-free which provides a perfectly suitable formula for oily skin.
- This product does not contain synthetic fragrances that can potentially sensitize your skin.
- This product’s ingredients list does not specify the percentage concentration of glycolic acid included in the formula.
- Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser reviews indicate that sone users experienced skin infections and breakouts from using this product.
- There is a big possibility that this product will cause drier skin types to dry out and even become chronically or irreversibly damaged with regular, long-term contact with this product.
Does Glytone Mild Gel CleanserHave Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to almost all of the ingredients, including glycolic acid, artificial colorants, and sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS).
- Increased risk for organ toxicity and eye irritation due to TEA-Dodecylenzenesulfonate.
- Increased risk for clogged pores, skin infections and breakouts due to SLS.
Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser Relief appeared more promising attaching the product to glycolic acid, one of the most hardworking skin care ingredients. However, a closer look at the formulation will reveal that there really isn’t a lot about this product to be crazy about other than it’s fragrance-free. Instead, there’s SLS and artificial dyes and you should take caution in touching it at all if you have sensitive or acne-prone skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."