Spectro Jel Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Spectro Jel Cleanser Introduction
Spectro Jel Cleanser is a mild and gentle cleanser that aims to prevent acne on blemish-prone skin. This gel cleanser is available in 200ml and 500ml pump bottles at around $7 and $11. This cleanser is available in scented and unscented variants.
Spectro Jel Cleanser Claims
The company promises that this product is specifically tailored with a customized formulation to give users the following satisfactory benefits:
- Give the face a deeply cleansed feeling by removing the dirt, oil, and impurities lodged on the skin pores.
- Purifies, softens, and tones the skin for a glowing and more youthful looking skin.
- Minimizes the harmful bacteria colony on the skin to protect you from infection.
- Cleans the face without stripping off essential moisture on the face.
Spectro Jel Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
Spectro provides a wide range of skin care products that are tailored for every skin type. They operate under the premise that every individual has a unique skincare need. This prompted them to formulate and manufacture products according to the skin’s needs. Spectro avoids using allergenic ingredients and chemical preservatives to make sure that their products safe and will not lead to undesirable results.
Working of Spectro Jel Cleanser
This cleanser deeply penetrates the skin pores to remove dirt, impurities, and oil while getting rid of bacteria to keep the skin free from acne and infection. It gently purifies and tones the skin to give it a supple texture and radiate a youthful glow. With a short list of ingredients and simple formulation, this product gives you desirable results without worrying about drying your skin or having breakouts.
Spectro Jel Cleanser Ingredients
- Glycerin: This is a generic medical ingredient used for many purposes. It helps moisturize the skin and quell skin irritation.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient conditions the skin and encapsulates it to prevent bacteria from proliferating.
Spectro Jel Cleanser Pros
- This facial cleanser has a fragrance free and a lightly scented variant.
- This product is affordable and can be easily found online.
- This cleanser has a mild formulation that will not irritate or trigger skin allergy.
- This gel cleanser is available in a fragrance-free formula.
Spectro Jel Cleanser Cons
- Many verified users were not happy with the lack of result.
- Spectro Jel Cleanser reviews reveal that this product has an unpleasant chemical smell.
- This cleanser has a gel consistency that does not lather.
- This product has an unpleasant chemical smell.
- This formulation of this gel cleanser is too basic and does not offer many other skin benefits.
Spectro Jel Cleanser Side effects
Based on the product’s formulation and ingredients, there may be a few related side effects like:
- Skin dryness can sometimes occur with too much exposure to chemical agents. Individuals have varying degrees of resistance and experience may vary greatly.
- Butylene glycol, though rare, can cause skin allergy and lead to hives. Once you have an allergic reaction to it, the body will remember this and may react with other products with this ingredient.
Using this product twice daily is recommended by the manufacturer for optimal results. Wet the face with warm water and warm a few pumps of this cleanser in your hands. Gently massage in gentle circular motion focusing on the t-zone and avoiding direct contact with the eyes. Cover the face from the forehead to the jowls. Rinse off with water and dry your face with a clean towel.
This product cleanses the skin without stripping it dry and leaves mild moisturization for the skin. This cleanser is formulated for individuals with sensitive skin which leaves the skin clean and blemish-free. The fragrance-free formula eliminates the potential for allergy. However, many verified users have reported that it did not have effect on their skin. A few people have experienced skin dryness from using this.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: