What Is Spectro Jel Cleanser?
Spectro provides a wide range of skin care products that are tailored for every skin type.
They operate under the premise that every individual has a unique skincare need. This prompted them to formulate and manufacture products according to the skin’s needs.
Spectro avoids using allergenic ingredients and chemical preservatives to make sure that their products safe and will not lead to undesirable results. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Spectro Jel Cleanser is a mild and gentle cleanser that aims to prevent acne on blemish-prone skin.
This gel cleanser is available in 200ml and 500ml pump bottles however the price is not available.
Spectro Jel Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
The company promises that this product is specifically tailored with a customized formulation to give users the following satisfactory benefits:
- Give the face a deeply cleansed feeling by removing the dirt, oil, and impurities lodged on the skin pores.
- Purifies, softens, and tones the skin for a glowing and more youthful looking skin.
- Minimizes the harmful bacteria colony on the skin to protect you from infection.
- Cleans the face without stripping off essential moisture on the face.
This cleanser penetrates the skin pores to remove dirt, impurities, and oil while getting rid of bacteria to keep the skin free from acne and infection. It gently purifies and tones the skin to give it a supple texture and radiate a youthful glow. With a short list of ingredients and simple formulation, this product gives you desirable results without worrying about drying your skin or having breakouts.
What Are The Ingredients In Spectro Jel Cleanser?
- Glycerin: This is a generic medical ingredient used for many purposes. It helps moisturize the skin and quell skin irritation.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient conditions the skin and encapsulates it to prevent bacteria from proliferating.
- Butylene Glycol: It is used in literally thousands of skin care and personal care products.One of the reasons for such wide adoption is that this chemical is relatively cheap, and because it has such a wide variety of effects on the skin. For example, it’s commonly formulated into moisturizers, acne creams. However it is a chemical & may cause skin irritation.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Fatty alcohols that keeps water and oil components from separating in product formulas. Increases the viscosity of products. But it also may cause burning, stinging, redness, irritation, unusual changes in the skin, and signs of skin infection.
How To Apply Spectro Jel Cleanser
Using this product twice daily is recommended by the manufacturer for optimal results. As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Wet the face with warm water and warm a few pumps of this cleanser in your hands.
- Gently massage in gentle circular motion focusing on the t-zone and avoiding direct contact with the eyes.
- Cover the face from the forehead to the jowls.
- Rinse off with water and dry your face with a clean towel.
Benefits Of Spectro Jel Cleanser
- This facial cleanser has a fragrance free and a lightly scented variant.
- This cleanser has a mild formulation that will not irritate or trigger skin allergy.
- This gel cleanser is available in a fragrance-free formula but contains alcohol which may cause skin infections.
Disadvantages Of Spectro Jel Cleanser
- Many verified users were not happy with the lack of result.
- Spectro Jel Cleanser reviews reveal that this product has an unpleasant chemical smell.
- This cleanser has a gel consistency that does not lather.
- This product has an unpleasant chemical smell.
- This formulation of this gel cleanser is too basic and does not offer many other skin benefits.
Read Also – Circadia Lipid Replacing Cleansing Gel
Does Spectro Jel Cleanser Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on the product’s formulation and ingredients, there may be a few related side effects like:
- Skin dryness can sometimes occur with too much exposure to chemical agents. Individuals have varying degrees of resistance and experience may vary greatly.
- Butylene glycol, though rare, can cause skin allergy and lead to hives. Once you have an allergic reaction to it, the body will remember this and may react with other products with this ingredient.
YOU MIGHT LIKE – Aesop Fabulous Face Cleanser Review
Final Verdict: Spectro Jel Cleanser
This product cleanses the skin without stripping it dry and leaves mild moisturization for the skin.
This cleanser is formulated for individuals with sensitive skin which leaves the skin clean and blemish-free. The fragrance-free formula eliminates the potential for allergy.
However, many verified users have reported that it did not have an effect on their skin. A few people have experienced skin dryness from using this.