Holland & Barrett Menocool Black Cohosh Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Holland Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh?
Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh, US $10 for 30 tablets, provides relief to multiple menopausal symptoms that includes hot flushes, night sweats, and bad moods.
This product has been formulated and is being distributed worldwide by Holland & Barrett out of its headquarters in the UK. It claims to be the largest health and wellness retail company in Europe and one of the leaders around the world. It currently distributes over 9,000 products with its business interests divided into the following areas
Holland Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh- Does it really work?
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Stimulate biochemicals that trigger certain hormonal behaviors to influence the expression of menopausal symptoms.
- Improve your mood and lessen the frequency of mood swings.
- Lessen the occurrence of night sweats.
- Decrease your episodes of hot flushes.
- Overall, improve your experience of menopause and go through it with grace.
- Vitamins, Health, Minerals, and Supplements.
- Active Nutrition.
- Ethical Beauty.
- Specialist Food and Drink.
- Fruit, Nuts, Seeds and Snacks.
This product works by delivering black cohosh to influence the bioavailability of controls to regulate how your hormones behave so as to improve the expression of multiple menopausal symptoms.
What are the ingredients in Holland Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh?
- Black Cohosh (6.5): Supports the rebalancing of biochemicals in your brain that control and regulate your hormones, and stimulate the same to relieve your from sharp spikes and drops in your hormonal levels which, in turn helps improve your mood, and significantly reduces the occurrence of night sweats and hot flushes.
How to Apply Holland Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh
- Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh must be taken one tablet a day, either morning or evening at about the same time everyday.
- Best to take with a liquid.
Benefits of Holland Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh
- This product makes use of Black Cohosh only, a completely botanically sourced ingredient that does not expose you to toxins commonly derived from consumer products, including supplements.
- The product does not contain hormones which have been repeatedly proven to increase women’s risks for developing cardiovascular diseases, and breast and cervical cancers.
- The manufacturer is one of the largest and most recognizable brands when it comes to supplementation which guarantees wide product availability as well as establishes greater accountability for product results.
Disadvantages of Holland Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh
- This product is largely based on traditional relief for menopausal symptoms and has no approved therapeutic claims.
- The product, like any other supplement, are not required to undergo certification from the Food and Drug Administration.
- As is the reality of supplementation, the effects vary widely from one user to another, most especially depending on what is supplemented versus whether or not you have any real deficiency that requires supplementation.
Does Holland Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh have any Side Effects?
Based on the manufacturer’s recommendations, this product must never be taken under the following circumstances:
- Intended user is below 18.
- Intended user is pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Intended user has a history of having developed estrogen-dependent tumor or, had or have any kidney or liver problems.
Further, the manufacturer advises to stop supplementation when skin turns yellow or, when experiencing nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, dark urine, and fatigue. You are also advised to consult with a medical professional when you experience these symptoms, and stop intake of the product immediately.
Final Verdict- Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh
Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh brings you traditional relief for menopausal symptoms. The only guarantee you get, however, that this product works is the anecdotal account of how so many generations of women have used it for centuries to help them get past menopause with poise and grace.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."