Holland & Barrett Menocool Black Cohosh Review: Is It Really Effective?
Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh Introduction
Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh, US $10 for 30 tablets, provides relief to multiple menopausal symptoms that includes hot flushes, night sweats, and bad moods.
What Does Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Stimulate biochemicals that trigger certain hormonal behaviors to influence the expression of menopausal symptoms
- Improve your mood and lessen the frequency of mood swings
- Lessen the occurrence of night sweats
- Decrease your episodes of hot flushes
- Overall, improve your experience of menopause and go through it with grace
Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh Manufacturer’s Detail
This product has been formulated and is being distributed worldwide by Holland & Barrett out of its headquarters in the UK. It claims to be the largest health and wellness retail company in Europe and one of the leaders around the world. It currently distributes over 9,000 products with its business interests divided into the following areas:
- Vitamins, Health, Minerals, and Supplements
- Active Nutrition
- Ethical Beauty
- Specialist Food and Drink
- Fruit, Nuts, Seeds and Snacks
Working of Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh
This product works by delivering black cohosh to influence the bioavailability of controls to regulate how your hormones behave so as to improve the expression of multiple menopausal symptoms.
Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh Ingredients
- Black Cohosh (6.5): Supports the rebalancing of biochemicals in your brain that control and regulate your hormones, and stimulate the same to relieve your from sharp spikes and drops in your hormonal levels which, in turn helps improve your mood, and significantly reduces the occurrence of night sweats and hot flushes
Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh Pros
- This product makes use of Black Cohosh only, a completely botanically sourced ingredient that does not expose you to toxins commonly derived from consumer products, including supplements.
- The product does not contain hormones which have been repeatedly proven to increase women’s risks for developing cardiovascular diseases, and breast and cervical cancers.
- The manufacturer is one of the largest and most recognizable brands when it comes to supplementation which guarantees wide product availability as well as establishes greater accountability for product results.
Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh Cons
- This product is largely based on traditional relief for menopausal symptoms and has no approved therapeutic claims.
- The product, like any other supplement, are not required to undergo certification from the Food and Drug Administration.
- As is the reality of supplementation, the effects vary widely from one user to another, most especially depending on what is supplemented versus whether or not you have any real deficiency that requires supplementation.
Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh Side Effects
Based on the manufacturer’s recommendations, this product must never be taken under the following circumstances:
- Intended user is below 18
- Intended user is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Intended user has a history of having developed estrogen-dependent tumor or, had or have any kidney or liver problems
Further, the manufacturer advises to stop supplementation when skin turns yellow or, when experiencing nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, dark urine, and fatigue. You are also advised to consult with a medical professional when you experience these symptoms, and stop intake of the product immediately.
Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh must be taken one tablet a day, either morning or evening at about the same time everyday. Best to take with a liquid.
Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh reviews read:
- “Bought these 3 weeks to help with hot flushes and though I chose these because of the great online reviews and the write ups in magazines and being the topic on daytime tv, I had high hopes for them working but sadly they seem to be having no effect” — Arlene on the manufacturer’s website
- “The relief these tablets have given me is amazing. I was suffering with 6-8 flushes during the day and what felt like almost hourly through the night. I have been taking these for a month, I have not had a hot flush for the last week. Not one.” — Mrs Bodge on the manufacturer’s website
Holland & Barrett MenoCool Black Cohosh brings you traditional relief for menopausal symptoms. The only guarantee you get, however, that this product works is the anecdotal account of how so many generations of women have used it for centuries to help them get past menopause with poise and grace.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.