Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Jack Black Face Moisturizer?
Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 is a skin care product, which is designed to work like a sunscreen and its use will improve overall skin appearance. This Moisturizer offers advanced face treatment, and its regular use will improve the skin health and restore the radiance. This formula is lightweight, and it penetrates deep to deliver its essential nutrients.
It will provide intense hydration and give the skin a healthy glow. It absorbs without leaving oils and residue behind, and the user does not feel heavy. It is a comfortable formula to wear.
But eventhough the moisturizer claims to be all-natural, it contains a few chemical sunscreen actives that are known to cause disruption in the body’s hormonal levels. As a result, it may cause a wide array of side effects when used for a long time.
Jack Black Face Moisturizer- Does It Really Work?
This product is manufactured using organic ingredients, and it is free from fragrance, paraben, gluten and other artificial substances. It is suitable for use by vegetarians. It works magically to deliver the results within a short time. Jack Black Face Moisturizer is rich in antioxidants and other essential nutrients, which nourish the skin and improve overall health.
The manufacturer is a company that is spearheaded by a small team who wish to do big things in the skin care industry. This is a family owned and operated company that is located in Carrolton, Texas.
It has lightweight molecules, and it absorbs easily to reach the skin dermis. It intensely hydrates the skin, making it to glow and look radiant.
What Are The Ingredients In Jack Black Face Moisturizer?
This formula features all natural ingredients and it is free from gluten, parabens and artificial fragrances. Jack Black Face Moisturizer ingredients are:
- Blue algae extract: It contains vitamin E, which increases the skin suppleness, reduce inflammation, prevent skin irritation and improve overall skin appearance.
- Phospholipids: It increases the skin ability to bind moisture, improve skin natural barrier, provide protection against damaging sunrays and improve the skin health.
- 7.5% Octinoxate: This is a sunscreen active which can protect the skin from both UVA and UVB rays. However, this is also a known hormone disruptor and may cause imbalanced hormone levels in the body.
- sodium benzoate: Can have a sunscreen effect, and provide UVB protection with antioxidant activity. However, it includes side effects like severe bruising, rash, feeling of tightness in chest.
How to Apply Jack Black Face Moisturizer
- Wash your face first and pat it dry. Apply a small amount of the moisturizer to face and neck.
- Use this in the morning 2 hours before stepping out of your house.
- This cream is applied on a clean face and around the neck area.
Benefits of Jack Black Face Moisturizer
- It provides protection against UV rays and other damaging factors.
- It contains natural ingredients. However, it uses the chemical sunscreen active, Octinoxate, which may disrupt the hormone levels in the body.
- It has numerous positive reviews.
Disadvantages of Jack Black Face Moisturizer
- The dosages of ingredients used are not given.
- It causes allergic reaction on some people.
- The product contains algae extract which the experts consider to be comedogenic (pore-clogging).
- The moisturizer has chemical sunscreen additives that have been linked to a wide array of side effects.
- It also has a synthetic form of vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) which may cause irritation.
Does Jack Black Face Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Jack Black Face Moisturizer side effects are not common and they are caused by some of the ingredients used. They include skin irritation and other allergic reactions that present as inflammation.
Final Verdict- Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20
Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 is a natural skin formula, which is designed to work as a moisturizer and sunscreen. It is manufactured using natural ingredients and it is free from parabens, gluten and other harmful substances.
However, it may react to people with sensitive skin. It is advisable to carry out a patch test on a small area of the skin to see how it will react.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: