Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Review
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Overview:
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream, US $60 for 1.69 oz., is a day and night moisturizer that isn’t thick, not lightweight but, “airy”.
This whipped moisturizer is committed to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Restores your skin’s energy and vitality to relieve it of dullness and tired look
- Super hydrate your skin with moisture that you can touch and see hours after product application
- Protect your skin from further damage by boosting your antioxidant levels
- African Oil Blend (Marula, Mongongo, Baobab, Kalahari Melon, Ximenia, and Passion Fruit): Combined, these plant oils heal your skin as optimal nutrient and moisture levels are reached, while simultaneously, these botanical’s also help protect your skin from further damage by calming skin inflammations and strengthening your skin’s barrier protection
- Plantain Extract: Has powerful skin healing and rejuvenation properties, it also has a calming effect that soothes irritated skin, and has been traditionally used to heal eczema
- Fermented Green Tea Seed: Helps purify, rehydrate, and protect your skin from further damage and infections
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: Designed to be tinier than hyaluronic acid, this moisture magnet sinks deep into your skin, carrying the moisture it has collected which, in turn, results to the restoration of healthy hydration.However However causes skin irritation around the knee.
- This cream will not leave your skin oily nor cause it to become greasy, nor will it leave your skin begging for more moisture.However formula contain ingredients that cause skin irritation.
- This product is completely rid of parabens, phthalates, and sulfates, all of which are well-known to cause adverse effects to your skin, health and overall well-being.
- This product is certified vegan, and has never been tested on animals.
- The formula still contains bothersome ingredients.
- Several Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream reviews posted by unsatisfied users say that this product mostly just gives them super moisturized skin but, not exactly showing improvements to their wrinkles and age spots.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It contains Sodium Hyaluronate which caused skin to be irritated.
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several components, including botanical sources, depending on your history of allergies
- Use Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream as part of your day time and night time skin care regimens.
- Apply some at the middle of the day.
- Generously spread over your face, neck and chest.
Drunk Elephant is a skincare brand that was created by a former executive of a skincare company who knew what the skin needs and wants.
Lala Retro Whipped Cream:Does it Really works?:
This product uses botanical ingredients to restore your skin’s optimal health status in order to restore your skin’s beauty. It stops damage before it starts, corrects damage that can already be seen, and enhances your skin’s protection.
Lala Retro Whipped Cream Ingredients
Lala Retro Whipped Cream Pros
Lala Retro Whipped Cream Cons
Lala Retro Whipped Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
How to apply:Lala Retro Whipped Cream?:
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream most definitely hits the right strings when it comes to this cream or, so it seems. If you love “clean” formulas, this will be on your shortlist but, if your priority is to stop your skin from aging, there are others out there with more evidence supporting their claims that you would rather hear about and probably choose to use instead.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: