Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Review
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Introduction
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream, US $60 for 1.69 oz., is a day and night moisturizer that isn’t thick, not lightweight but, “airy”.
What Does Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Claim
This whipped moisturizer is committed to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Restores your skin’s energy and vitality to relieve it of dullness and tired look
- Super hydrate your skin with moisture that you can touch and see hours after product application
- Protect your skin from further damage by boosting your antioxidant levels
- Deliver anti-inflammatory benefits to calm and soothe skin irritations and stop it from progressing into irreversible damages
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Drunk Elephant is a skincare brand that was created by a former executive of a skincare company who knew what the skin needs and wants. This brand has been committed to deliver only the finest, purest, non-toxic skin care formulations so that you will never find fragrances, synthetic colorants, parabens, nor phthalates infused in Drunk Elephant products. The brand supports the International Elephant Foundation.
Working of Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream
This product uses botanical ingredients to restore your skin’s optimal health status in order to restore your skin’s beauty. It stops damage before it starts, corrects damage that can already be seen, and enhances your skin’s protection.
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Ingredients
- African Oil Blend (Marula, Mongongo, Baobab, Kalahari Melon, Ximenia, and Passion Fruit): Combined, these plant oils heal your skin as optimal nutrient and moisture levels are reached, while simultaneously, these botanicals also help protect your skin from further damage by calming skin inflammations and strengthening your skin’s barrier protection
- Plantain Extract: Has powerful skin healing and rejuvenation properties, it also has a calming effect that soothes irritated skin, and has been traditionally used to heal eczema
- Fermented Green Tea Seed: Helps purify, rehydrate, and protect your skin from further damage and infections
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: Designed to be tinier than hyaluronic acid, this moisture magnet sinks deep into your skin, carrying the moisture it has collected which, in turn, results to the restoration of healthy hydration
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Pros
- This cream will not leave your skin oily nor cause it to become greasy, nor will it leave your skin begging for more moisture.
- This product is completely rid of parabens, phthalates, and sulfates, all of which are well-known to cause adverse effects to your skin, health and overall well-being.
- This product is certified vegan, and has never been tested on animals.
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Cons
- The formula still contains bothersome ingredients.
- Several Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream reviews posted by unsatisfied users say that this product mostly just gives them super moisturized skin but, not exactly showing improvements to their wrinkles and age spots.
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several components, including botanical sources, depending on your history of allergies
- Permanent skin damage due to chlorphenesin
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Use Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream as part of your day time and night time skin care regimens, and it is okay if you want to apply some at the middle of the day. Generously spread over your face, neck and chest.
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “I liked the feel this gave my face, when it wasn’t greasy, but I didn’t see any improvement. I have combination dry/oily skin and on more days than not it made me super greasy, even using just a little.”
- “By far one of the best face moisturizers I’ve used …Great for oily skin or troubled skin…100% non-greasy, absorbs well and leaves a dewy feel without the shine. (It) Has not caused a single break out. Yes, it’s pricey, but absolutely worth it… Will definitely purchase again!”
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream most definitely hits the right strings when it comes to this cream or, so it seems. If you love “clean” formulas, this will be on your shortlist but, if your priority is to stop your skin from aging, there are others out there with more evidence supporting their claims that you would rather hear about and probably choose to use instead.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: