Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb?
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Super Moisturizer, US $16.99 for 1.7 oz., is a product that comes with another variety for day use, the same formulation with SPF 30 protection.
This product has been claimed to deliver the following beauty and health benefits that you can take advantage of for the sake of your skin:
- Flood your skin with a significant volume of moisture that instantly restores your skin’s lost moisture, improves round-the-clock hydration, and gives your skin a fuller, plumper look.
- Boost your skin’s antioxidant levels, giving it better protection and shield from free radicals that can permanently age and damage your skin but may cause redness on skin.
- Help restore your skin’s natural healing and restorative properties, making your skin more resilient to damage and aging.
This product is formulated and distributed by the L’Oreal Group of Companies, which happens to be one of the largest multinational companies in the beauty and personal care industry.
What are the Ingredients in Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts moisture from the surroundings to rest on your skin, locks these in then, gradually releases the moisture to keep your skin well hydrated over long periods of time.
- Goji Berry: Contains very high levels of antioxidants, this component helps protect your skin from further damage while facilitating recovery from signs of damage and aging.
- Pomegranate: Provides your skin with protection from damages caused by both free radicals and UV.
- Vitamin C: Causes yours skin to become re-energized which, in turn, helps power up and speed up skin cell repair and recovery, while simultaneously providing your skin with powerful antioxidant protection and astringent properties that help protect and correct signs of damage and aging but it may cause redness or warm feeling on skin.
- Vitamin E: Also a powerful antioxidant, it gives Vitamin C a boost, magnifying its beneficial impact on your skin while simultaneously aiding the restoration of your skin’s protective barrier.
How To Apply Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb
- Cleanse and tone before applying Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb to your face, neck and chest.
- For best results, use the SPF-infused variety during the day to help protect your skin from cell-damaging UVA and UVB rays.
Benefits of Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb
- This product performs multifunctional benefits that rejuvenates your skin and gives it a younger-looking glow but it may cause redness on applied area.
- The formula is enriched with powerful antioxidants.
- Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb reviews show that many users have been contented with this product’s performance.
Disadvantages of Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb
- This product is laden with high volumes of denatured alcohol, one of the most irritating and easily damaging ingredients you can get in contact with your skin.
- Most beneficial ingredients are present in very low concentrations to ever make significant improvements.
- Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb reviews have cited that this product makes the skin greasy after several minutes of wear.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Final Verdict:Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb is guaranteed to give your skin a much-needed moisture boost. However, if you find your skin to be needing of more than just added hydration and antioxidant protection, you may have to find something else that can give you that. It does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."