Kligman’s Face Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Kligman’s Face Cream?
As mentioned on manufacturer’s website, Kligman’s Face Cream, sold for a price of $24.99 for 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) jar, is the best selling face lightening moisturizing cream of Proderma for the past 6 years. It is advertised as a post-acne marks and dark spots eraser in the fastest way possible.
It is sold at the official manufacturer’s website and third-party retailer sites. This Kligman’s Face Cream review can provide you the essential details about this cream.
Kligman’s Face Cream – Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that the cream can deliver the following benefits:
- Get rid of dark spots and discolorations within a few days.
- Protect skin from sun damage.
- Combat signs of aging and damaged skin.
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What are the Ingredients in Kligman’s Face Cream?
Below are some of the active Kligman’s Face Cream ingredients:
- Retin-A: Also known as retinoid/ vitamin A, this ingredient can help to prevent skin aging and can ward off the development of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition to that, it can also plump and firm the skin and make it look radiant. However it may causes redness or burning on skin.
- Hydroquinone: The cream contains 3% of this skin lightening substance. As a skin bleaching ingredient, hydroquinone is said to lighten facial scars and other blemishes. In addition to that, it can also help in diminishing the appearance of freckles, sun spots, age spots and dark skin that is caused by hormonal damage or pregnancy mask. Over time, it can even out the skin tone and make the skin look fairer.
- Corticosteroid: This ingredient helps the skin to heal and recover quickly from sun damage.
How To Apply Kligman’s Face Cream?
- Apply a small amount of the Kligman’s Face Cream to your face and evenly distribute it to the skin using gentle massage.
- Use this after you have properly cleansed, dried and toned the skin.
- Let the cream penetrate into your skin for a few minutes before layering it with another skincare product or putting on makeup.
- Make sure to wear this cream with sunscreen as its ingredients are sensitive to the sun.
Benefits of Kligman’s Face Cream
- The cream contains powerful skin lightening ingredients.
- It comes with a moneyback guarantee.
- It can lighten the skin but lead to skin redness.
Disadvantages of Kligman’s Face Cream
- The complete list of ingredients is not specified.
- No clinical studies of the cream are available.
- It causes skin redness or burning sensation on skin.
- Most user reviews claim that the product is not effective.
Does Kligman’s Face Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the list of its active ingredients, there’s a chance that using the cream may increase the sun sensitivity of your skin.
When exposed to the sun, there’s a high chance that you may experience skin redness, rashes, and peeling. That’s why it is recommended that you wear it with a sunscreen to lessen the risk of experiencing these side effects.
Final Verdict : Kligman’s Face Cream
Kligman’s Face Cream may just be the answer to everyone’s biggest problem—dark spots. It would have been the skin lightening cream of choice of many if only it has the adequate information needed to ensure that it is safe and effective to use. Sadly though, the cream does not have any user reviews and no clinical studies that can prove that it can deliver its claims.
In addition to that, the complete list of ingredients is also not provided which makes it difficult for many to determine if the product contains any ingredients they might be allergic to. This product offers 30 days money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."