What Is Kremovage Firming Eye Cream?
Kremovage Eye Cream is marketed as the number anti-wrinkle eye cream that uses stem cell technology to rejuvenate wrinkled and matured skin and bring back its youthful glow. The cream is available at the manufacturer’s website and third-party retailer sites.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Kremovage Firming Eye Cream?
- Kremovage Firming Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Kremovage Firming Eye Cream?
- How To Apply Kremovage Firming Eye Cream
- Benefits of Kremovage Firming Eye Cream
- Disadvantages of Kremovage Firming Eye Cream
- Does Kremovage Firming Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : Kremovage Firming Eye Cream
There is no information about the manufacturer of Kremovage Firming Eye Cream. The only thing that is stated on the site is the address of the company which is Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, California. The customer service number of the company is also posted on the site. This Kremovage Eye Cream review can help you determine if this is the right cream for you!
Kremovage Firming Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
In addition to the address and the contact number, another thing stated on the site are the benefits that the cream can deliver. These are as follows:
- Reduce the look of fine lines.
- Diminish the appearance of dark circles.
- Minimize under-eye puffiness.
- Bring back the suppleness and youthful look of the skin.
- Protect skin from environmental aggressors.
Just keep on reading this review because there’s still more that you need to know!
What Are The Ingredients In Kremovage Firming Eye Cream?
Below are some of the active Kremovage Eye Cream ingredients that are found in this formulation:
- Apple Stem cells: According to research, this cutting-edge skincare substance can be beneficial to damaged skin tissues. According to the scientists, the stem cells from the apples can undergo self-renewal as they can transform themselves into differentiated cells.
- Raspberry Extract: This oil is used in various skincare products because of its hydrating and antioxidant properties. It is also said to form a lipid barrier on the skin surface to protect it from different environmental aggressors. As a result, it is a beneficial ingredient to the mature, aging, dry and dehydrated skin.
- Bearberry Extract: This is fast becoming the star in the anti-aging and skin lightening industry. It is the skin lightening of choice of Dr. Oz and has been proven effective in lightening age spots and fading dark spots.
- Camellia Oil Extract: Also called as a Tsubaki oil, it is considered to be nourishing and moisturizing because of its high oleic acid and vitamin content. And since the molecular weight of this oil is similar to the structure of the skin, it is quickly and thoroughly absorbed by the skin.
- Avocado Oil Extract: This extract has become a favorite ingredient in the skincare industry because of its healing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, nourishing and moisturizing properties. It is also said to boost the collagen levels in the skin, boost skin elasticity, diminish dark circles, and heal skin damage. However it may cause redness or itching on skin.
- Eyebright Extract: The extract offers astringent properties that can be useful in treating dark circles as well as eye puffiness. It also combats the inflammation in the skin and can lessen the mucous drainage in the eyes.
How To Apply Kremovage Firming Eye Cream
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply the Kremovage Firming Eye Cream after you have thoroughly cleansed your face.
- Apply it in gentle tapping motions around the eyes.
- If you wish to achieve optimum results, the manufacturer advises that you use it with the Kremotex Anti-aging cream and Phytotrinol Anti-aging supplement.
Benefits Of Kremovage Firming Eye Cream
- The cream uses cutting-edge skincare ingredient in rejuvenating the skin and reverse the signs of aging.
- It also has advanced peptides that can boost the production of collagen.
- The cream is formulated to restore the skin but may cause redness son skin.
Disadvantages Of Kremovage Firming Eye Cream
- The list of ingredients is not fully disclosed.
- There are no studies that can support its claims.
- The product is extremely expensive.
- Claims to be proven but it was not tested by an independent laboratory.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
Does Kremovage Firming Eye Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
According to user reviews, there are no Kremovage Eye Cream side-effects. However, we can’t be too sure since the complete list of ingredients is not provided. Because of this, there’s a chance that the product may contain an ingredient that may be harmful to the skin.
Final Verdict : Kremovage Firming Eye Cream
With its stem cell technology, Kremovage Eye Cream is truly one of the most advanced anti-aging product in the industry today. However, the information about its ingredients and effectiveness lacks which it makes difficult for you to ensure that it is safe to use. There is no return policy available on this product.