MC Cosmetics Mezo Complex Eye Cream 30+ Review: Is This Eye-Cream Safe To Use?
Mezo Complex Eye Cream Overview:
Mezo Complex Eye Cream, USD 16.69 for 0.6 oz pump bottle, is marketed as an advanced eye cream that uses Dynamic Hydration Technology that can attract and lock in moisture in the eye area. The eye cream is sold in the official MC Cosmetics site and third-party retailer sites. This Mezo Complex Eye Cream review can help you make an informed decision about this cream.
About Mezo Complex Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
MC Cosmetics, the manufacturer of the eye cream, is a company that specializes in formulating products that can uphold the beauty of the skin. The main goal of their company is to satisfy the beauty and skin care needs of every client by providing them with high quality and effective solutions.
MC Cosmetics Mezo Complex Eye Cream 30+ is one of their formulations and according to them, it can:
- Minimize the look of wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet.
- Even out skin tone.
- Fade dark circles.
- Hydrate the eye area.
- Tighten, reenergize and lift the eye area.
- Boost collagen synthesis.
- Retain moisture in the contour area surrounding the eyes.
- Promote skin elasticity.
This review has lot more information to tell you about this cream!
What Are The Ingredients In Mezo Complex Eye Cream?
Some of the active Mezo Complex Eye Cream ingredients are:
- Taurine: This is an anti-acne ingredient that can improve the look as well as the health of the skin surrounding the eye area.
- Arginine: This is a protein compound that can promote the healing and reconstruction of the skin. It also helps to totally eliminate blemishes.
- Vitamins C and E: Both are potent antioxidants that can neutralize the effects of free radicals as well as brighten the skin and nourish it from deep within.
Directions To Use:
For best results, massage MC Cosmetics Mezo Complex Eye Cream 30+ in the areas under and above the eyes. Use it twice daily. Use it after you have cleansed the skin.
- The cream contains a great blend of nourishing ingredients and antioxidants.
- It is also absorbed quickly into the skin.
- It can be used on its own, or you can apply it under makeup.
- The product is expensive.
- The cream contains fragrance and fragrant chemicals which can be irritating to the eye area.
- It also has alcohols and parabens that may deliver unwanted effects in the long run.
Does Mezo Complex Eye Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no mentions of side effects in user reviews but based on its contents; it is possible that you may experience the following Mezo Complex Eye Cream side-effects:
- Increased risk of cancer (because of parabens).
Mezo Complex Eye Cream Customer Reviews:
Some of the Mezo Complex Eye Cream reviews online read:
“I purchased this under eye cream as lately I’ve been very sleep deprived due to going back to school and my workload and noticed that the skin under my eyes has become puffy and dry with premature wrinkles beginning to form. Although I’ve only used this cream for a few days its been a true miracle for my under-eye bags. This cream goes on the skin nicely and absorbs super quickly, it is not greasy and does not leave any residue. Once absorbed the skin feels soft and smooth and this cream has a nice light scent to it. Within days I’ve noticed a big improvement as puffiness has gone down and skin does not feel dull or dry anymore. Even when I don’t get my 8 hours of sleep in, as long as I apply the cream before going to bed my skin looks refreshed and hydrated in the morning. This cream has been my little life saver and I could definitely tell the difference with just few days of use.”- Annie on Amazon
“I ordered this product based on prior reviews. When it arrived, the entire package was written in Cyrillic (Russian? Polish?) and I had to ask prior buyers about proper application.
Then I opened the bottle. The pump didn’t work no matter what I tried, which forced me to open the bottle and grab the product with my fingertips, increasing the risk of contamination.
Finally, I continued to use the cream twice a day religiously for two weeks. I took a picture of my eyes on day one…and on day 16 my eyes look exactly the same as on the first day.
VERDICT: this product is a total bust. If you want real fast results and you have the financial means, try Jouvence Eternelle’s alpine caviar. If not, any product from your local stores will probably give you the same -or maybe even better- results.” -Alfiegirl63 on Amazon
Mezo Complex Eye Cream may have all the antioxidants and protein compounds needed to deliver its claims, but it also contains a few harmful chemicals that may do more harm than good to the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.