La Muse PhytoCera Review: Should You Buy This Anti-Aging Cream?
La Muse PhytoCera Overview:
La Muse Beauty PhytoCera is an anti-aging supplement in capsule form that contains a proprietary complex formulated to help keep your skin young-looking, well-hydrated, and sufficiently nourished day after day. This product is being sold at the following price points:
- 1 Bottle: US $39
- 3 Bottles: US $36.33 each
- 6 Bottles: US $33.17 each
About La Muse PhytoCera — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Hair La Vie, a beauty company that was established in 2013, originally carrying just hair care products. Later, the company branched out to skin care which presently includes nutraceutical supplements such as PhytoCera. The company donates a portion of its sales to charities.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve your skin health by replenishing some of the key nutrients your skin needs to bounce back to health and bring back its lively complexion.
- Flood your skin with highly potent antioxidants that includes Vitamin C.
- Promote the restoration of your skin’s protective barrier function and improve your skin’s natural ability to effectively capture and lock in moisture.
- Support better and faster rates of skin healing, rejuvenation and renewal.
- Improve the energy content of your skin cells which, in turn, cuts down on the time it takes to deliver your younger-looking skin.
What Are The Ingredients In La Muse Phytocera?
- Phytoceramides: Improve your skin’s lipid content which deeply soothes your skin and delivers intense healing to improve the quality of repairs and improve your skin’s overall health and texture.
- Vitamin A: Delivers anti-aging benefits that help shed damaged skin, smoothen out wrinkles, and lighten dark marks.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant, it also jumpstarts energy stored in your skin cells to optimize their performance, making way for faster rates of regeneration and turnover.
- Vitamin E: Boosts the beneficial effects of Vitamin C, it also acts as an antioxidant, and aids in the rebuilding and strengthening of your skin’s outer barrier to help keep your skin from drying out.
- Vitamin D3: Improve skin cell health and functions to facilitate faster skin renewal.
Directions To Use:
Take one capsule of La Muse PhytoCera everyday, at approximately the same time daily. This supplement has to be taken with a meal.
- La Muse PhytoCera does not contain parabens and SLS, and was never tested on anumals.
- This product is covered by a 90-day money back guarantee that helps you try this product at minimal risk before you pay for the full product price.
- This product is relatively inexpensive compared to most other supplements that commit to achieving the same results as this product claims.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution, and may not be easily accessible whether online or, in physical stores.
- La Muse PhytoCera reviews are practically not available, making it hard to gauge general user sentiment about how this product performs vis-a-vis product claims.
Does La Muse Phytocera Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, there are no immediate side effects that can be experienced when taking La Muse PhytoCera. You should take only what is recommended, however, since it is possible to overdose on some of the vitamins included in this product. If you have a health condition, you should consult with your specialist beforehand.
La Muse PhytoCera presents a way for beautifying your skin from within. Keep in mind that supplementation works best when you absolutely have low levels of the nutrients included in each capsule. Otherwise, it is always best to derive these from natural sources.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.