Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash?
Aside from cleansing your face, Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash is a cleanser which also aims to target six blocks that prevent you from getting fair skin: acne marks or blemishes, oiliness, dullness, uneven skin tone, tanning, and dark spots but it may cause itching on skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash?
- Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash?
- How To Apply Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash?
- Benefits of Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash
- Disadvantages of Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash
- Does Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash Have Any Side Effects?
- Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash Review – Final Verdict
Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash is manufactured by Lakme, India’s leading cosmetics, and skincare brand. Through the years, Lakme has redefined the fashion in India as seen from the Lakme Fashion Week, which is India’s most premier fashion event.
Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash– Does It Work?
With everyday use, the company claims that this face wash can:
- Give you visibly radiant and brighter skin due to its continuous release technology and complex vitamin infusion
- Makes your skin feel and look rejuvenated as if you just stepped out from the salon through its daily salon boost feature
- Keep your skin radiant and nourished all through the day through the breakthrough continuous release technology of skin lightening vitamins into your skin cells
What Are The Ingredients In Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash?
Some of the Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash ingredients include:
- Glycerine: Serves as toner, moisturizer, and cleanser to fight blackheads, whiteheads, pimple, and acne breakouts. It works well in protecting and hydrating sensitive and dry skin. It can also serve as a barrier against the harmful radiations of the sun. Glycerine can also serve as a skin whitening and brightening agent but it may cause itching or rash on skin.
- Iodine: Known to have antiseptic, disinfectant, and antibacterial properties. It helps in the faster healing of pimples and scars. Also, iodine enhances skin regeneration and the reduction of skin tags and wrinkles.
How To Apply Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash?
- Combine a small amount of the product with water in the palm of your hand.
- Work this into a lather and massage gently onto your wet face.
- Use it to cleanse your face and neck with circular movements and Rinse thoroughly with water.
- For best results, follow with Lakme Perfect Radiance Day Creme in the morning or Lakme Perfect Radiance Night creme in the evening before bed.
Benefits of Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash
- Refreshing, mild, and pleasant fruity scent
- Cleanses the face thoroughly by removing dirt and impurities, leaving the skin with a brighter appearance,However causes itching due to Glycerin.
- Hygienic and convenient packaging
Disadvantages of Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash
- This face wash is soap-based, which some people dislike because it can disturb the skin’s natural pH, dry out the skin, and damage it leading to dullness and wrinkles
- This formula contains Glycerin which may cause skin allergic like Itching or swelling on the skin.
- Does not do very much for lightening the skin and removing dark spots.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Does Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash Have Any Side-Effects?
Certified customer reviews on several different sites report no Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Facewash side-effects. However, fake counterparts and duplicate products can cause extreme skin dryness, darkening, and wrinkling.
Final Verdict: Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash
Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash definitely leaves the skin feeling refreshed, squeaky clean, soft, and oil-free. However, it fails to deliver the glow, brightness and dark spot or blemish removal that it promises. Further, it contains myristic acid which is a comedogenic substance, meaning, it can clog your pores and lead to pimple or acne breakouts.It odes not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."