L’Oreal Perfect Slim Anti-Cellulite Gel Review: Is This Cellulite Cream Safe To Use?
L’Oreal Perfect Slim Anti-Cellulite Gel Overview
L’Oreal Perfect Slim Anti-Cellulite Gel, US $22 for a 200 ml tube, Cellulite Treatment is a product that promises to give you the silhouette you’ve always desire to have and to own.
About L’Oreal Perfect Slim Anti-Cellulite Gel — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by L’Oreal, one of the world’s leading multinationals and brand when it comes to cosmetics and personal care products. L’Oreal began to sell hair coloring products in 1984 and, from there, it quickly grew to become the company that manages many of the brands that have become a staple in every home today, that includes labels like The Body Shop NYX Cosmetics, and Essie
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Make your skin appear firmer to correct loose appearance.
- Improve the contour of your body and skin.
- Improve and fade the appearance of cellulite.
- Enhance local circulation and drainage to support the dehydration of your cellulites.
- Burn unwanted fats from underneath your skin
What Are The Ingredients In L’Oreal Perfect Slim Anti-Cellulite Gel?
- Caffeine: Enhances micro circulation to replenish lost nutrients that your cells need to restore proper drainage and optimal rates of fat metabolism to keep fat cells from forming into deposits that eventually push against your skin and become cellulites.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Improves skin synthesis, it dramatically boosts your skin’s moisture levels as well, making it appear plumper and even denser as the structure of your skin matrix is strengthened, making it better capable of supporting more collagen which, in turn, help keep your cellulites from showing through the surface of your skin.
- Carnitine: Induces and promotes faster rates of fat burn, draining your cellulites of unwanted fats to reduce the appearance of cellulites.
- Salicylic Acid: Helps improve the depth of penetration of the beneficial ingredients included in the formula by delivering mild and gentle exfoliation which, simultaneously, stimulates faster rates of collagen production to help thicken the skin and smoothen out the surface at the same time.
Directions to Use
L’Oreal Perfect Slim Anti-Cellulite Gel must be applied on thoroughly cleansed areas of the body affected by cellulites.
- L’Oreal Anti-Cellulite Gel contains active ingredients well-known to deliver slimming effect.
- This product is easily accessible.
- This product is loaded with denatured alcohol, fragrances and artificial colorants, 3 of the worst skin allergens.
- L’Oreal Anti-Cellulite Gel may not be suitable for use on sensitive and reactie skin.
Does L’Oreal Perfect Slim Anti-Cellulite Gel Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using L’Oreal Perfect Slim Anti-Cellulite Gel:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including triethanolamine, artificial fragrances and colorants.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
L’Oreal Perfect Slim Anti-Cellulite Gel contains ingredients made for intense moissturizing. However, whether or not the plumping effect lasts will depend on how well or how poorly your skin will respond to the formula.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."