L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream?
Designed to brighten and improve the eye contour, L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream is advertised to be able to reduce and correct fine lines, eye bags, and dark circles but may cause rash on skin. It features an Opti-Blur Technology that helps against tired looking eyes.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream?
- L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream?
- How To Apply L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream?
- Benefits of L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream
- Disadvantages of L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream
- Does L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
- L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream Review – Final Verdict
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Magic White Double Whitening Eye Cream is manufactured by L’Oreal Paris, one of the world’s largest cosmetics and beauty company. The company started with the development of a hair dye and was founded in Paris, France in 1953.
The company is involved actively in nanotechnology, tissue engineering, pharmaceuticals, and dermatology. For more conclusive and reliable results, they test on actual human skin derived from breast surgeries rather than using animals.
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that this eye cream:
- Uses Opti-Blur Technology that instantly reduces dark eye circles, bags, fine lines, and fatigued appearance of the eyes
- Has magic beads that melt into the skin which instantly evens out and brightens the complexion, reducing dullness and darkness.
- Can brighten and visibly lift the eye contour area for a flawless, radiant look
- Is suitable for people with sensitive eyes or wear contact lens
- Leaves the skin brighter, more even-toned, hydrated, recharged, and vibrant
What Are The Ingredients In L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream?
The active L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream Ingredients include:
- Opti-Blur Technology and Caffeine: Provide double whitening actions to instantly and visibly brighten and whiten the skin. The combined action immediately blurs away fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes, making the contour area more lifted, vibrant, and fair.
- Caffeine: Helps in easing inflammation and reduce puffiness around the eyes by constricting the small blood vessels under the skin.
- Vitamin C Or Ascorbyl Glucoside: A synthetic form of Vitamin C that has anti-aging effects, elicit antioxidant protection against free radicals, and enhance the radiant glow of the skin but it may cause redness or warm feeling on skin.
- Micro-Whitening Pigments: Visibly reduce eye bags, wrinkles, and dark circles.
How To Apply L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream
- After cleansing the whole face, apply the L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Magic White Double Whitening Eye Cream on and around the eye contour area.
- Do this daily in the morning and at night before bed.
Benefits of L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream
- L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream reviews say that the formula is lightweight and gets absorbed well into the skin.
- A small amount goes a long way.
- Comes with a pleasant mild scent.
- It provides antioxidant protection against free radicals but may cause warm feeling on skin.
Disadvantages of L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream
- The tingling sensation caused by the cream is sometimes too much to handle for some users.
- Does not do so much for lightening and brightening very dark eye circles.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Does L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream side-effects include dryness of the eye area or irritation of the eyes due to the product’s vapors, especially the first few times of using it and when applied daily.
Based on customer reviews, users find that using it occasionally or closing the eyes while applying it prevents this problem. In some cases, the skin gets used to it after a few applications.
Final Verdict: L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream
The L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Eye Cream does work for brightening and evening out the complexion around the eyes but may leave white casts on users with dark complexion. It also works instantly but apparently has no long-term results or long-lasting effects. Although it does offer coverage, it seems to not do very much for reducing wrinkles or concealing dark circles effectively.It does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."