Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum Review: Does This serum Really Work?
Luminesce Serum Overview
Luminesce serum, USD 17.95 for 0,5 oz (15 ml) pump bottle) is a rejuvenating serum claims to bring out the luminous glow of the skin. It can be bought from the official Jeunesse Global and other third-party retailer sites. Read this Luminesce serum review to get to know this product more!
About Luminesce Serum – Does It Really Work?
Jeunesse Global, the manufacturer of Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum, is a skin care company that one simple goal and that is to change people’s lives as they make their brand name a brand that will be recognized worldwide.
It was established in 2009 and is currently on the market for over 8 years. Owners Wendy and Randy are very much eager to formulate a cutting-edge platform where they can share their innovative products as well as training and support. According to them, the rejuvenating serum can:
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Revive dull looking skin
- Brighten the skin
- Keep signs of aging at bay
- Give skin that youthful glow
In this review, you will discover if this serum works!
What Are The Ingredients In Luminesce Serum
One of the best things to consider when determining the efficacy of a product is its ingredients. With that in mind, below are some Luminesce serum ingredients:
- Human Adipose Stem Cell Extract: This extract contains proteins that have been secreted from skin cells. This type of protein offers superior regenerative properties that can bring back life to dull, tired and aging skin.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply one pump each of Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum to the face and neck after cleansing the skin. Apply the serum in upward circular motions. Use this in the morning and at night. The manufacturer recommends using it with their Luminesce Youth Restoring Cleanser for optimum results.
- The product is free of parabens, alcohol, and fragrances.
- It contains antioxidants that can protect the skin.
- It also has vitamins that can nourish the skin.
- There are no clinical studies that can back up its claims.
- The serum is very expensive.
- The manufacturer employs a multi-level marketing distribution that seems sketchy to people.
Does Luminesce Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
As of current, there are no documented Luminesce serum side-effects.
Luminesce Serum Customer Reviews
To help you to further understand how this product really works, here are some Luminesce serum reviews that you should read:
- “I tried this item about a year ago through E-bay, and I was very happy after a month’s use. I always meant to rebuy but a new product would come out toughting it’s benefits. I’d get sidetracked trying those products, and not getting the same results their models got? I kept saying I’d come back to this product but it took me a year after all the mistrials“.
- “Finally, I’ve found my way back to the only product I’ve seen have true results. I’m 53 and started to show my age since hitting menopause. I’m hoping this will keep the plastic surgeons at bay for as long as I can because I’m not in the income bracket to be so blessed to benefit from their services.”
- “This is the real thing! It really produces results you can see after a month’s daily use.”
- “You won’t be dissapointed but truely surprised!” – mtuc on Amazon
- “I am a young-looking (according to friends and acquaintances), 41-year-old, East Indian female. I have decent skin, but over the years I have developed small wrinkles around my eyes and mouth, faded sun spots and acne scars, and my neck and chest also have fine wrinkles. I have been evaluating about three separate “problem” areas to see if there has been any change, and I do not see any. Furthermore, no one I interact with has said that I look “different” or that my skin is glowing, whereas when I did botox injections between my eyebrows, the reaction was immediate from friends and family that I looked younger and well-rested (and they didn’t know about the botox). So, although none of this is very scientific, that is my assessment of the serum: that it did not work for me and is not worth the cost compared to other products that I have used to keep my skin healthy and young-looking. In my opinion, eating healthy, exercising and drinking lots of water, and hot yoga, has a better result on my skin than any product I have tried. This is based on the fact that when I was doing all of those things, that’s when people would tell me how beautiful my skin was. So I’m trying to get back to that routine after falling into bad habits this last year, and it will probably cost a lot less than this serum. Hope this helps!” – Panacat on Amazon
The claims of the Luminesce serum are truly appealing and may be beneficial to women who are suffering from signs of aging. However, the product is almost three times more expensive than other serums which have already been proven effective by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: