Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum Review: Does This serum Really Work?
Luminesce Serum Overview
Luminesce serum, USD 17.95 for 0,5 oz (15 ml) pump bottle) is a rejuvenating serum claims to bring out the luminous glow of the skin. It can be bought from the official Jeunesse Global and other third-party retailer sites. Read this Luminesce serum review to get to know this product more!
About Luminesce Serum – Does It Really Work?
Jeunesse Global, the manufacturer of Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum, is a skin care company that one simple goal and that is to change people’s lives as they make their brand name a brand that will be recognized worldwide.
It was established in 2009 and is currently on the market for over 8 years. Owners Wendy and Randy are very much eager to formulate a cutting-edge platform where they can share their innovative products as well as training and support. According to them, the rejuvenating serum can:
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Revive dull looking skin
- Brighten the skin
- Keep signs of aging at bay
- Give skin that youthful glow
In this review, you will discover if this serum works!
What Are The Ingredients In Luminesce Serum
One of the best things to consider when determining the efficacy of a product is its ingredients. With that in mind, below are some Luminesce serum ingredients:
- Human Adipose Stem Cell Extract: This extract contains proteins that have been secreted from skin cells. This type of protein offers superior regenerative properties that can bring back life to dull, tired and aging skin.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply one pump each of Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum to the face and neck after cleansing the skin. Apply the serum in upward circular motions. Use this in the morning and at night. The manufacturer recommends using it with their Luminesce Youth Restoring Cleanser for optimum results.
- The product is free of parabens, alcohol, and fragrances.
- It contains antioxidants that can protect the skin.
- It also has vitamins that can nourish the skin.
- There are no clinical studies that can back up its claims.
- The serum is very expensive.
- The manufacturer employs a multi-level marketing distribution that seems sketchy to people.
Does Luminesce Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
As of current, there are no documented Luminesce serum side-effects.
The claims of the Luminesce serum are truly appealing and may be beneficial to women who are suffering from signs of aging. However, the product is almost three times more expensive than other serums which have already been proven effective by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: