Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum?
Jeunesse Global, the manufacturer of Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum.It was established in 2009 and is currently on the market for over 8 years. Luminesce serum, is a rejuvenating serum claims to bring out the luminous glow of the skin but it may cause skin redness sometimes. It can be bought from the official Jeunesse Global at $137.95 and other third-party retailer sites. It is available on several retailers site.Read this Luminesce serum review to get to know this product more!
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum ?
- Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum : Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum ?
- How To Apply Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum ?
- Benefits Of Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum
- Disadvantages Of Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum
- Does Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum
About Luminesce Serum- Does It Really Work?
According to them, the rejuvenating serum can:
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Revive dull looking skin.
- Brighten the skin.
- Keep signs of aging at bay.
- Give skin that youthful glow.
What are the Ingredients in Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum?
One of the best things to consider when determining the efficacy of a product is its ingredients. With that in mind, below are some Luminesce serum ingredients:
- Human Adipose Stem Cell Extract: This extract contains proteins that have been secreted from skin cells. This type of protein offers superior regenerative properties that can bring back life to dull, tired and aging skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations. However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
In this review, you will discover if this serum works!
How To Apply Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum?
- Apply one pump each of Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum to the face and neck after cleansing the skin.
- Apply the serum in upward circular motions.
- Use this in the morning and at night. The manufacturer recommends using it with their Luminesce Youth Restoring Cleanser for optimum results.
Benefits of Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum
- The product is free of parabens, alcohol, and fragrances.
- It contains antioxidants that can protect the skin.
- It also has vitamins that can nourish the skin but may cause skin irritation.
Disadvantages of Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum
- There are no clinical studies that can back up its claims.
- The serum is very expensive.
- The manufacturer employs a multi-level marketing distribution that seems sketchy to people.
- This formula contains Sodium hyaluronate which causes redness or swelling on skin.
Does Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum can diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles but it causes skin allergic reactions like skin redness,swelling etc.
Final Verdict: Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum
The claims of the Luminesce serum are truly appealing and may be beneficial to women who are suffering from signs of aging. However, the product is almost three times more expensive than other serums which have already been proven effective by clinical studies. Also this product do not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."